Here is why Hitler wasn't evil(No holocaust denial)

Yes there are wealthy Jews, before Hitler there were also a huge number of desperately poor Jews in Central and Eastern Europe. You have chosen to bring the wealth of a very small proportion of Jews into a debate about the Holocaust, the same sort of tactics that were used to justify it in the first place.
.................. that is exactly the entire point I'm making for gods sake lol.

My initial post was based on the OP's query of "Was Hitler evil" and I thought I'd inject some factual based background of what Hitler and German people at the time were thinking for everyone to add to the debate if they were unaware.

Aryanism, Thule society and the wealth and influence of German Jews in society, WWI, plus the background of how and when this happened.

Someone then challenged Jewish influence or status in banking which I had already admitted I simplified for the reasons of a short post but backed most of it up with facts, we got into a spat about whether the Rothchild's are as influential as their stated to be ............. and we've now ended up here, with insults and accusations.

Ridiculous.

Quite, it is also true that there are rich, influential, chateau-owning people, for some reason the fact that one family of them happens to be Jewish is hardly amazing, and why does it make them any more offensive than any other such people?

................... because in the context of this conversation, the agitation of the Germans in the 1930's and their state of influence and thought's regarding Jew's is the entire point of this thread.

Just because I explained the causes of Nazism, is not validating it.

This is why people can barely have a debate these days, people get triggered and mere notions, shooting the messenger as it were, its pathetic and weak minded, its also the sort of shut down in conversation about the details of WWII that makes the ALt-Right suspicious that the facts are being hidden from them so they then make up their own version of history i.e "denial of the holocaust".

This isn't aimed at you by the way, just the conversations this is stemming from with others here.

Larrey

Ad Honorem
Sep 2011
It means considering the amount of antisemitic tropes circulating (a blast from the past) on the web we all have to be engaged in a process of critical self-sanitation, or risk picking something up.

Larrey

Ad Honorem
Sep 2011
Just because I explained the causes of Nazism, is not validating it.
It sort of is when the Nazi propaganda wasn't factual about what they claimed to be their reasons. (Even if the problem here might rather be to what extent you think it was...)

Otoh as Goebbel's put it, the foundation of good propaganda is to always base it on something factual — and then the propaganda is how you run away with the implications and interpretation of it.

In this case "The Rothschilds are rich" is a starting point. Then the magic happens...

Yes, the Rothschilds are exceedingly wealthy. The Duke of Westminster is also exceedingly wealthy. SO WHAT? Why are you posting pictures of Rothschild properties in a thread about Hitler and asking whether these Jews were victims?.
Oh do shut up.

Your mewling is getting silly now, what's happened here is you've completely overshot and not seen the initial post I was responding to and ridiculing, you then got the wrong end of the stick and ran off with it.

This was the initial post I was responding to.

Unfortunately when applied to today, that IS the antisemitic conspiracy theory about the Rothschilds...

Big in the 19th c., small fry today. And a lot of the fellers doing the complaining in the 19th c. would certainly rate as antisemites as well.
Is anyone actually adhering to that its Antisemitic to state a family owns something ............ they actually own / run?

They have you well trained if that's the case.

What victims they are, when a family who controls trillions of assets can make you have sympathy for them as a victim because they want to hide behind the curtain of power
................ this was my answer and was aimed specifically at the Rothchild's when I was told its antisemitic purely to state how powerful / rich they are thus making out they are victims of antisemitism, this had nothing to do with Jews in general or anything to do with WWII.

But you'll also note that these ideas are essential to the thread question to understanding the state of mind of Germans and some Europeans of the day in the 1930's and the blame that was attached to Jewish people for the misfortunes of WWI.

So I state, and I state again, it is not antisemtic to admit the Rothchilds are upper echelon of global banking and they're not victims, if being a multi billion, with possibly trillions of hidden assets "being a victim" then I'd like some of that, thanks.

The only thing we actually disagree on is the reach and status of the Rothchild's in banking, that is a debate that can be had, but there was no need for your tone, accusations and way over extended self privilege for you to be accusing a minority person of someone that is harbouring Far Right Nazi or racist views.

It sort of is when the Nazi propaganda wasn't factual about what they claimed to be their reasons. (Even if the problem here might rather be to what extent you think it was...)

Otoh as Goebbel's put it, the foundation of good propaganda is to always base it on something factual — and then the propaganda is how you run away with the implications and interpretation of it.

In this case "The Rothschilds are rich" is a starting point. Then the magic happens...
But this is what annoy's me ..................

How are you or anyone else championing the Rothchild's as minor players actually backing up or proving this anymore than people who you claim are overstating it?

The poster I'm arguing with keeps understating their status yet all the sources he provides practically do the opposite, I then see quotes of £400 Billion (which can be proven today), statements from aristocracy of the day saying how amazed they are at the wealth of the Rothchild's, how the Rothchild's soirees's and estates were more impressive than royalty.
The Rothchild's are famous even among Jewish people let alone anyone else at being pioneer's of the modern banking system and the extent of their control after 200 years at the front is being told to me "by some poster on a website no less" that HE know's what these people own, control etc.

He know's jack, which is what frustrates me when he's accusing others whether its conspiracy or not of being inaccurate.

.............. also and there you go again with the sort of statement which started all of this, your first sentence is asinine, discussing the mindset of 1930's Germany is essential to understanding this thread question, it is not and its ridiculous to even suggest that explaining it is validating it.
Its not and all that is, is an attempted shut down of conversation which is what caused all of this arguing in the first place.

Last edited:

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
.................. that is exactly the entire point I'm making for gods sake lol.

My initial post was based on the OP's query of "Was Hitler evil" and I thought I'd inject some factual based background of what Hitler and German people at the time were thinking for everyone to add to the debate if they were unaware.

Aryanism, Thule society and the wealth and influence of German Jews in society, WWI, plus the background of how and when this happened.

Someone then challenged Jewish influence or status in banking which I had already admitted I simplified for the reasons of a short post but backed most of it up with facts, we got into a spat about whether the Rothchild's are as influential as their stated to be ............. and we've now ended up here, with insults and accusations.

you said
Oay.

.......... and they did write the rules of Western finance as of the Rothchild's, they pioneered banking, controlled banking, they had the Central banks of Britain, Germany and France and eventually America, they practically ran the banking industry of the West during the 18th Century onward and still do to this day.
The Jewish banking cartels out did all their competition, the Rothchild's started off working with a German banking firm and by the end they had taken over not just them but Europe's central banks!

These claims are ludcirous , compelte and utterly wrong. They are not simplifications. they are wrong.

Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
Those claims are simply ludicrous to anyone who knows any economic history, and knows how central banks work, I already gave some links debunking the idea which you simply ignored, as you ignored it when I pointed out that you had passed on a bogus quotation. If you want to be taken seriously here, do not post on things that you have found out five minutes ago on the internet without checking them out first; and secondly, when you do post false information and someone points it out, be gracious enough to retract it. This is how you go about it:
a statement

sparky

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Sydney
It is mildly annoying to have any debate on Nazism turning into a Semite ping pong match

homosexuals , gypsies , communists , union members , Slaves , mentally handicapped , Jehovah witnesses even long term German themselves
were targeted by this doctrine , please give a bit of space for all the other victims