Here is why Hitler wasn't evil(No holocaust denial)

Well I'm pleased it's all been an unfortunate misunderstanding then. However some of your posts such as #370 don't come over as being there to provide a factual background. No one here has suggested that the Rothschilds are victims or paupers.
Post 368#

Stating that the Rothchild's are "victims" of antisemitism by people claiming they're rich and at the top of the pyramid in banking.

I was ridiculing how you can state a multi billion, possibly trillion dollar family are victims, if that's being a victim then sign me up.

You've obviously found yourself in a pickle and now you're backtracking trying to get out of it.

YOU: "I never once said they control the world"

but you did......

"Europe and the worlds finances are controlled by Jews."

So, which one is it?
There is no "pickle" there is a marked difference in those two statements ........ "finances" and "controlling the world" are two completely different things, I really shouldn't have to tell you that.
That's like me saying Al-Saud controls the world's oil reserve, that is not the same as saying Saudi rules the world.

Clarifying is not back tracking.

Go look at the owners or controlling interests in the companies in Wall street, most are Jewish, the Rothschild's are of Jewish origin, the Jewish bankers of Germany are famous for their status in the world of banking, again over to you ............

If Jewish families of bankers from the 19th Century aren't the most senior group in Finance then ........... who is?

I've offered certain facts pointing to my belief, if you believe otherwise then answer that question, no one has even put forth solid competitors to the Rothchild's etc let alone tried to show me any errors in what I'm saying.

Again its all too easy to state something without showing how you've come to that conclusion.

Menshevik

Ad Honorem
Dec 2012
here
Post 368#

Stating that the Rothchild's are "victims" of antisemitism by people claiming they're rich and at the top of the pyramid in banking.

I was ridiculing how you can state a multi billion, possibly trillion dollar family are victims, if that's being a victim then sign me up.
Really?!

"Following the German occupation of France in World War II, she and her then-estranged husband were arrested by the Vichygovernment and the vineyard property seized. They were then released whereupon Philippe left France, moving to England, to join the Free French Forces and supported General Charles de Gaulle. In 1941, the Gestapo arrested Elisabeth on charges of attempting to cross the line of demarcation with a forged permit and sent her to Ravensbrück concentration camp, located about 50 miles north of Berlin. An alternative story exists surrounding the deportation of Elisabeth to Ravensbrück. Elisabeth, attending a 1941 showing of couturier Elsa Schiaparelli’s new seasonal designs, found herself seated next to the wife of German Ambassador to the Vichy government, the powerful, influential member of the Nazi regime, Heinrich Otto Abetz. Finding this proximity to Abetz’s wife objectionable, Elisabeth changed seats, a social slight which offended the woman. Shortly thereafter, Elisabeth was imprisoned in Ravensbrück. [3]

Elisabeth reportedly died of epidemic typhus on March 23, 1945 at Ravensbrück. Her second husband's memoir, however, states that she was thrown into a concentration-camp oven, alive. She was the only Rothschild to die in the Holocaust or during World War II."

Élisabeth de Rothschild - Wikipedia

Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
Stop playing the fool.

Point to me one, just one dodgy site I've ever linked a quote to ...............?

No, ahh what a shame, the only sites I've quoted are the ones you ironically have provided.

Again, stop making things up because your trying to run a narrative which doesn't exist and because you've failed to answer even one question I've put to you to further the debate.

Other people here are contributing much more than you, who has resorted to posting nothing but snide remarks because your upset that you've been challenged by someone who is squeezing you for evidence you can't provide.
Actually I've provided some useful links and suggestions that might enable to cure your ignorance, but I don' think you're really really interested in the truth, since you simply ignore any specific criticisms and launch off again into your unfounded conspiracy theories. For instance, you posted a bogus Rothschild quotation, "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply" , I pointed out that it was bogus, and you said nothing further about the matter. Well, is it bogus or not?

"Do you like arguing with yourself? I never once said they control the world I said they have controlling influences in all the major financial industries such as the Central banks of Germany, France, the Fed and Bank of England.

The fact is the cabal of people who run the financial industry .......... the Rothchild's are said to be at the top of this pyramid and their CV demonstrates that's the case, how else do you amass such wealth? "

How is one supposed to reply to blather like this? "I said they have controlling influences in all the major financial industries such as the central banks of Germany, France, the Fed and Bank of England." This is rubbish as I have repeatedly tried to point out to you. The Bank of England, for instance, has a Governor and a Board of Directors, five executive and (at the moment) seven non-executive, who make the decisons on monetary policy. Not a single Rothschild sits on the Board, and 'the Rothschilds' could not possibly control such a varied group of people by bribery or any other means. The Banque de France has a Governor, two Deputy Governors and an Executive Committee, not a Rothschild among them, and there is the further point that the French and German central banks have to work with the ECB now that these countries are in the Euro - but I'm sure you think the Rothschilds are controlling the ECB too. I won't even bother to go on to the Fed. So if you are arguing that 'the Rothschilds' control international finance, you are entering into wild conspiracy theory territory and can feed to your heart's content on the internet if you are determined to maintain your ignorance.
Finally, an opinion we can debate, we'd of got here a lot quicker if you provided your view and evidence only, rather than your views amongst a post of snide remarks each time.

1) You saying "'the Rothschilds' could not possibly control such a varied group of people by bribery or any other means" that's like saying the US Gov't isn't lobbied to the hilt, it is, everyone know's it, why would it be any different? finally ........... can you categorically prove that the Rothchild's have never helped install people who work for them into the Central banks?

2) Can you prove a Rothchild has never sat on the board of ANY Central bank in history?

3) I would say the Rothchild's at this time probably don't sit on any boards in a Central bank, when you reach that level, and something that's been leveled against them before is at that height of power you don't do the work, you get other people to do it for you, or at the very least you help install people with joint venture ............ the EXACT same thing that happens in the Vatican with the anointing of the Pope, Presidents, Kings and every position of status ever known, can you prove this doesn't happen in of all places ..... the world of finance? (because I can guarantee you it does).

Really?!

"Following the German occupation of France in World War II, she and her then-estranged husband were arrested by the Vichygovernment and the vineyard property seized. They were then released whereupon Philippe left France, moving to England, to join the Free French Forces and supported General Charles de Gaulle. In 1941, the Gestapo arrested Elisabeth on charges of attempting to cross the line of demarcation with a forged permit and sent her to Ravensbrück concentration camp, located about 50 miles north of Berlin. An alternative story exists surrounding the deportation of Elisabeth to Ravensbrück. Elisabeth, attending a 1941 showing of couturier Elsa Schiaparelli’s new seasonal designs, found herself seated next to the wife of German Ambassador to the Vichy government, the powerful, influential member of the Nazi regime, Heinrich Otto Abetz. Finding this proximity to Abetz’s wife objectionable, Elisabeth changed seats, a social slight which offended the woman. Shortly thereafter, Elisabeth was imprisoned in Ravensbrück. [3]

Elisabeth reportedly died of epidemic typhus on March 23, 1945 at Ravensbrück. Her second husband's memoir, however, states that she was thrown into a concentration-camp oven, alive. She was the only Rothschild to die in the Holocaust or during World War II."

Élisabeth de Rothschild - Wikipedia
That's not the type of "victim" we're discussing and you know it, "victim" is apparently antisemitism toward the Rothchild's of people stating that they are wealthy and have elite status, that was the argument.

Stop trying to score cheap points the only reason I'm not annoyed with you is that it was an interesting find, other than that its a waste of a point.

Actually I've provided some useful links and suggestions that might enable to cure your ignorance, but I don' think you're really really interested in the truth, since you simply ignore any specific criticisms and launch off again into your unfounded conspiracy theories. For instance, you posted a bogus Rothschild quotation, "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply" , I pointed out that it was bogus, and you said nothing further about the matter. Well, is it bogus or not?
Please see my previous reply to you, that debate is what is more useful.

As of the quote, you said its bogus ......... prove its bogus and I'll happily accept it, it doesn't dent what I'm stating even if it is.

If you want me to read your links (which I have read some of them and even quote from them) then don't bury them in a litany of snide remarks which serve nothing but to try and inflate your battered ego.

Just so we're clear you saying "Your not willing to discuss etc" is BS, you saying that is making reference to that you believe I have some sort of agenda? what agenda do you think I have (and again, careful!) I can state categorically that when it comes to knowledge I only and only ever have one agenda .......... the truth.

I'm not Jewish and I'm not anti-jewish so whatever is the actual truth doesn't affect me one way or another, which is something that has escaped your notice especially considering my first posts into this thread, the only reward I ever seek is the reward of knowing the facts.

But if you say something I deem as controversial or unlikely then don't expect me to swallow what you say without backing it up.

Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
I don't think my ego is so very battered as yet! If you post a quotation in HUGE TYPE as being relevant to your argument, it is your responsibility to be able to provide proper evidence for its authenticity. I pointed out that it does seem to be recorded from before the 1990s, and is not derived from any reputable historical work; it was removed from the relevant Wikipedia article on the ground that it could not be authenticated. This just shows your very loose connection with any kind of truth. Furthermore, I explained to you how the Bank of England is governed, with not a Rothschild in sight, it is plainly up to you to demonstrate how it could possibly be 'controlled' by 'the Rothschilds', and likewise with the French and German central banks and the Fed. This is one of your central claims, which is wholly implausible if one examines how these institutions are run, so you should either put up or shut up. I am not willing waste any more time on vague generalities. You should not post nonsense from the internet without being able to provide any support for it.

Menshevik

Ad Honorem
Dec 2012
here
There is no "pickle" there is a marked difference in those two statements ........ "finances" and "controlling the world" are two completely different things, I really shouldn't have to tell you that.
That's like me saying Al-Saud controls the world's oil reserve, that is not the same as saying Saudi rules the world.

Go look at the owners or controlling interests in the companies in Wall street, most are Jewish, the Rothschild's are of Jewish origin, the Jewish bankers of Germany are famous for their status in the world of banking, again over to you ............

If Jewish families of bankers from the 19th Century aren't the most senior group in Finance then ........... who is?

I've offered certain facts pointing to my belief, if you believe otherwise then answer that question, no one has even put forth solid competitors to the Rothchild's etc let alone tried to show me any errors in what I'm saying.

Again its all too easy to state something without showing how you've come to that conclusion.

Ummm..... YOU made that equivalence:

"Americans and Australians have no right whatsoever to demand the make up of race in their societies considering its stolen land and they imported their workforce and populace, the very notion is irony at its worst, hypocrisy at best and yes in that circumstance its out and out racism.

Regarding Japan or Europe, the thing is if these countries were to stay as you say "99% British" how would you enforce that, that answer leads to some very dark paths.

Deport everyone who's not white, take a woman's baby away from her if she birthed a mixed race child? where does it end? because that in every scenario ends up with "Hitler".

This world is global now, people are going to have to start accepting that fact because the idea of 1950's England is gone.

You don't invite thousands of Indians and West Indies people, get what you want then tell them to go home, England brought them over in the first place.

All large societies throughout history had immigration, Rome, America etc the reason is simple, large developed societies want an injection of populace to fill jobs, military personnel, labour work force, increase in taxable adults etc etc

What's the point of having a big society that's half empty? this is why politicians refuse point blank to curve immigration, that's the truth of it.

Better get used to it because its not going to change, if Hitler and the Nazi's failed who else is willing to go that far to do it? and if they do they deserve the same fate.

Another side note is the International bankers won't have it either, nothing is a greater threat to them than an independent, mobilized European state, there is a lot of unspoken or brushed under the carpet history about Hitler and his views and dealings with the banks i.e Rothchilds and their ilk who as we know are also Jewish."

Stop pretending that we're putting words in your mouth.