Here is why Hitler wasn't evil(No holocaust denial)

Menshevik

Ad Honorem
Dec 2012
here
That's not the type of "victim" we're discussing and you know it, "victim" is apparently antisemitism toward the Rothchild's of people stating that they are wealthy and have elite status, that was the argument.

Stop trying to score cheap points the only reason I'm not annoyed with you is that it was an interesting find, other than that its a waste of a point.

Ummm..... YOU made that equivalence:

"Americans and Australians have no right whatsoever to demand the make up of race in their societies considering its stolen land and they imported their workforce and populace, the very notion is irony at its worst, hypocrisy at best and yes in that circumstance its out and out racism.

Regarding Japan or Europe, the thing is if these countries were to stay as you say "99% British" how would you enforce that, that answer leads to some very dark paths.

Deport everyone who's not white, take a woman's baby away from her if she birthed a mixed race child? where does it end? because that in every scenario ends up with "Hitler".

This world is global now, people are going to have to start accepting that fact because the idea of 1950's England is gone.

You don't invite thousands of Indians and West Indies people, get what you want then tell them to go home, England brought them over in the first place.

All large societies throughout history had immigration, Rome, America etc the reason is simple, large developed societies want an injection of populace to fill jobs, military personnel, labour work force, increase in taxable adults etc etc

What's the point of having a big society that's half empty? this is why politicians refuse point blank to curve immigration, that's the truth of it.

Better get used to it because its not going to change, if Hitler and the Nazi's failed who else is willing to go that far to do it? and if they do they deserve the same fate.

Another side note is the International bankers won't have it either, nothing is a greater threat to them than an independent, mobilized European state, there is a lot of unspoken or brushed under the carpet history about Hitler and his views and dealings with the banks i.e Rothchilds and their ilk who as we know are also Jewish."

Stop pretending that we're putting words in your mouth.
There is nothing here .................?

Your reaching for the sky and grabbing air, that highlighted comment does not equate to "Rothchild's control the world", at best it means they have power and influence which is far flung from controlling the world, sorry to disappoint you, you're wasting every ones time pursuing this narrative.

[QUOTE="Linschoten, post: 3086091] .[/QUOTE]

Oh and Linschoten!, I'd invite you to take a look at the above quote he's posted of mine especially ........"if Hitler and the Nazi's failed who else is willing to go that far to do it? and if they do they deserve the same fate." ..........a weird thing for someone to say who you accused of being "racist and antisemitic" you should hang your head in shame tbf.

Anyway this conversation is over.

You can't prove what your claiming and neither can I, its not like business of that level is done out in the open and I refuse to go around in circles trying to reasonably discuss this with your ego's laying in waste on the floor, its childish.

Fact is you can't prove what your claiming any easier than the kooks you claim are into conspiracy and that's what's got your back up, which is a shame but not all information is readily available to the public, its as simple as that and I accept that, I'd advise you to act like grown ups and admit, that is the situation.

Any childish back chat from either of you is going to result on you being put on the back foot, I've relented that I can only prove their documented history, status and partial wealth (which is clue enough tbh but whatever), you can't prove anything you've claimed either except that the Rothchild's don't plaster their name on every business venture or ownership they really have a hand in and that's fair enough, but that's all we have.

There is no point in continuing with such limited information ........... unless you have anything further (which with what you've provided so far which is next to nothing I sincerely doubt).

Larrey

Ad Honorem
Sep 2011
There is nothing here .................?

Your reaching for the sky and grabbing air, that highlighted comment does not equate to "Rothchild's control the world", at best it means they have power and influence which is far flung from controlling the world, sorry to disappoint you, you're wasting every ones time pursuing this narrative.

[QUOTE="Linschoten, post: 3086091] .
Oh and Linschoten!, I'd invite you to take a look at the above quote he's posted of mine especially ........"if Hitler and the Nazi's failed who else is willing to go that far to do it? and if they do they deserve the same fate." ..........a weird thing for someone to say who you accused of being "racist and antisemitic" you should hang your head in shame tbf.[/QUOTE]
Nazism is no way any kind prerequisite for holding antisemitic or racist ideas. Neither does one avoid expressing antisemitical or racist ideas simply by not being a Nazi. No such easy cop-out available I'm afraid. Seems a pretty fundamental category mistake.

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
I suggest you step aside, you are the most irrelevant poster here.

What your doing is childish and is borderline amounting to trolling, trying to get the last word like a 5 yr old without contributing anything.
You presnetated a bunch of cliams. The bnurden of proof is with you and you have not prsented anytthing to back them up.

That is retty close to trolling,

I am not teh one justifityting mass murder here.

You presnetated a bunch of cliams. The bnurden of proof is with you and you have not prsented anytthing to back them up.

That is retty close to trolling,

I am not teh one justifityting mass murder here.
Curious, who is doing that then? I've not seen them.

Cue pugsville about to say something stupid ............

If your going to stoop to randomly making ludicrous claims, please back up your accusation with a quote immediately because if you continue in that vein then action will have to be taken.

Last edited:
Aug 2015
Colorado
WWI Hitler may have been 'ordinary' but became evil when drunk with power and considered infallible by the vast majority of his nation. However, his plans and extreme beliefs were laid out in Mein Kampf.

Oh and Linschoten!, I'd invite you to take a look at the above quote he's posted of mine especially ........"if Hitler and the Nazi's failed who else is willing to go that far to do it? and if they do they deserve the same fate." ..........a weird thing for someone to say who you accused of being "racist and antisemitic" you should hang your head in shame tbf.

Nazism is no way any kind prerequisite for holding antisemitic or racist ideas. Neither does one avoid expressing antisemitical or racist ideas simply by not being a Nazi. No such easy cop-out available I'm afraid. Seems a pretty fundamental category mistake.
You seem inherently interested in playing the "PC police" game, its of no interest to me whatsoever.

In fact it was you who started all this by claiming its antisemitic to state the Rothchild's were wealthy and powerful or even as far as controlling Central banks.

Whether the statement is true or not, that is not antisemitic.

Your obviously a brain washed PC bot Far Left and I have no interest in discussing anything with you, period, I actually find what you do as trolling.

People come here to have discussion on historical matters and poster like yourself across the internet don't have any interest in discussion only stifling it with accusation, all your interested in is outing racists and bigots even when said people are not racist or bigots and if you even attempt to position me among that group you'll get the same recourse that I did with the previous poster who I reported.

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
Curious, who is doing that then? I've not seen them.

Cue pugsville about to say something stupid ............

If your going to stoop to randomly making ludicrous claims, please back up your accusation with a quote immediately because if you continue in that vein then action will have to be taken.
You are spreading propaganda that Jewish bankers controlled the world's finances. (with no evidence to support them)

Lies like this lead to the gas chambers. Why are you supporting Nazi propaganda and lies? What was your reason for introducing these claims?