Here is why Hitler wasn't evil(No holocaust denial)

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
You seem inherently interested in playing the "PC police" game, its of no interest to me whatsoever.

In fact it was you who started all this by claiming its antisemitic to state the Rothchild's were wealthy and powerful or even as far as controlling Central banks.

Whether the statement is true or not, that is not antisemitic.
Spreading the lie is.

People come here to have discussion on historical matters and poster like yourself across the internet don't have any interest in discussion only stifling it with accusation, all your interested in is outing racists and bigots even when said people are not racist or bigots and if you even attempt to position me among that group you'll get the same recourse that I did with the previous poster who I reported.
Your not discussing history your spreading proprganda, without any effort to examine teh actual facts,

Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
Finally, an opinion we can debate, we'd of got here a lot quicker if you provided your view and evidence only, rather than your views amongst a post of snide remarks each time.

1) You saying "'the Rothschilds' could not possibly control such a varied group of people by bribery or any other means" that's like saying the US Gov't isn't lobbied to the hilt, it is, everyone know's it, why would it be any different? finally ........... can you categorically prove that the Rothchild's have never helped install people who work for them into the Central banks?

2) Can you prove a Rothchild has never sat on the board of ANY Central bank in history?

3) I would say the Rothchild's at this time probably don't sit on any boards in a Central bank, when you reach that level, and something that's been leveled against them before is at that height of power you don't do the work, you get other people to do it for you, or at the very least you help install people with joint venture ............ the EXACT same thing that happens in the Vatican with the anointing of the Pope, Presidents, Kings and every position of status ever known, can you prove this doesn't happen in of all places ..... the world of finance? (because I can guarantee you it does).
I think it is rather up to you to provide the tiniest bit of evidence that the Rothschilds are controlling major central banks (which is what you claimed); for there is any amount of evidence to show that this a ludicrous idea.

To say the that the world is controlled by a cabal of illuminati or that the Queen is an alien green lizard, and then say, with a flourish, can you categorically prove that that is not the case, is rather putting the cart before the horse. People who make outlandish claims have to provide definite evidence for them before they can be taken seriously. I cannot take you seriously and am not going to waste any more time on you.

You are spreading propaganda that Jewish bankers controlled the world's finances. (with no evidence to support them)

Lies like this lead to the gas chambers. Why are you supporting Nazi propaganda and lies? What was your reason for introducing these claims?
Nice attempt at back peddling.

If you were paying attention rather than jumping on a bandwagon that was the initial point, to explain part of what led to Germans turning against the Jews which is directly relevant to this thread question, to top it off I've already explained this so again ......... I want a quote from you where I've incited mass murder.

Its also not propaganda to state there are wealthy and highly influential bankers who are Jewish, its a fact, although its obviously not reason for Nazi genocide, those are two separate points and not one we we're discussing for at least the last 5 pages.

Jewish bankers were not at the forefront of Nazi reasoning, it was Jewish peoples position of wealth and influence in a bankrupt German nation due to WWI, not the type of influence of a Rothchild but the sort of influence a lot closer to home, Government, seniors in the military etc, also racial was far more in the reasoning of Hitler than bankers in America or the rest of Europe, that was small detail in comparison to what he saw was a dilution of the Aryan race.

The discussion I am having isn't on Nazi views on bankers, its moved on (pages ago) to whether the Rothchild's actually do control international banking or not.

.......... but you already knew this, so please provide the quote or risk getting reported for false accusation.

Larrey

Ad Honorem
Sep 2011
You seem inherently interested in playing the "PC police" game, its of no interest to me whatsoever.

In fact it was you who started all this by claiming its antisemitic to state the Rothchild's were wealthy and powerful or even as far as controlling Central banks.

No, that IS the piece of antisemitic propaganda. You brought it up.

If being "PC" amounts to not entertaining antisemitic conspiracy theories, then count me in. You'll only convince the alt-right conspiracy theory sites that trade precisely in antisemitic themes and tropes this way.

I think it is rather up to you to provide the tiniest bit of evidence that the Rothschilds are controlling major central banks (which is what you claimed); for there is any amount of evidence to show that this a ludicrous idea.

To say the that the world is controlled by a cabal of illuminati or that the Queen is an alien green lizard, and then say, with a flourish, can you categorically prove that that is not the case, is rather putting the cart before the horse. People who make outlandish claims have to provide definite evidence for them before they can be taken seriously. I cannot take you seriously and am not going to waste any more time on you.
Again your convoluting the discussion with that whole second paragraph of nonsense, I don't even know why you bother typing that drivel.

I already made my comment on why this conversation is over.

We both agree the Rothchild's are in banking, we just disagree on how far up the chain they are.

I fail to see how you think the burden of proof is all on me, you don't know the answer, simple as that.

Lets say I concede for the sake of argument that they don't singularly control central banks, that there are numerous people who do ........... does that mean the £400 Billion and probably the same again in change in hidden assets Rothchild family aren't at the top of the banking pyramid?

Can you give a straight answer on at least one question?

Let me give you some practical advice, if you knew the answer and could prove it, this conversation would of been over 5 pages ago, the fact that its not is why you don't have anywhere near the credibility you think you have.

No, that IS the piece of antisemitic propaganda. You brought it up.

If being "PC" amounts to not entertaining antisemitic conspiracy theories, then count me in. You'll only convince the alt-right conspiracy theory sites that trade precisely in antisemitic themes and tropes this way.
Of course I brought it up .............

This threads question is "Was Hitler evil".

I raised the historical reasons as to what reasoning's the Nazi's gave for their ideas.

That's not promoting it that reasoning is already common knowledge, if a teacher in a class room discusses Pearl Harbour that doesn't mean he's promoting the bombing of Nagasaki.

You are ridiculous .......... what do you propose that we never talk about WWII ever again?

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK

Your obviously a brain washed PC bot Far Left and I have no interest in discussing anything with you, period, I actually find what you do as trolling.

People come here to have discussion on historical matters and poster like yourself across the internet don't have any interest in discussion only stifling it with accusation, all your interested in is outing racists and bigots even when said people are not racist or bigots and if you even attempt to position me among that group you'll get the same recourse that I did with the previous poster who I reported.
You're having a nightmare mate. Absolute nightmare.
Of course you're well aware that the very lack of evidence (of conspiracy) simply shows (for some- let's say those who are misled or wish to believe) what adept conspirators they are, these people operate in the shadows, you know, concoct their plots in smoky rooms away from the public eye' . So the absence of evidence of a conspiracy is exactly what proves the conspiracy (well that, and a healthy underpinning of stereotyping RE: secretiveness and deviousness). Neat, eh?

Of course you're well aware that the very lack of evidence (of conspiracy) simply shows (for some- let's say those who are misled or wish to believe) what adept conspirators they are, these people operate in the shadows, you know, concoct their plots in smoky rooms away from the public eye' . So the absence of evidence of a conspiracy is exactly what proves the conspiracy (well that, and a healthy underpinning of stereotyping RE: secretiveness and deviousness). Neat, eh?
I've ceded the lack of evidence ages ago on post #444.

I made a whole post on it, I am or will no longer state that the Rothchild's control central banks (even if as I said in my very first post on the subject that was an over simplification smh).

Its still not antisemitc though to state a rich and powerful man is .......... rich and powerful.

The only evidence I asked for in return is an explanation on how they amassed over £400 billion in wealth or what their position actually is in the banking world and I'm yet to hear anything.

Last edited: