Historic Topical Humor

MG1962a

Ad Honorem
Mar 2019
Kansas
And old Chinese joke from the Soviet era.

Tasked with drawing up a plan to invade the Soviet Union, the Top Chinese generals present their plan to Mao

In the first week we project the Soviets will capture a million of our soldiers.

By the end of the second week project 5 million of our brave soldiers will be incarcerated in the Soviet Union

By the end of the third week we expect them to have captured upwards of 30 million of our troops

And at the end of the forth week, the Soviet Union will surrender :)

Reactions: Futurist

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
And old Chinese joke from the Soviet era.

Tasked with drawing up a plan to invade the Soviet Union, the Top Chinese generals present their plan to Mao

In the first week we project the Soviets will capture a million of our soldiers.

By the end of the second week project 5 million of our brave soldiers will be incarcerated in the Soviet Union

By the end of the third week we expect them to have captured upwards of 30 million of our troops

And at the end of the forth week, the Soviet Union will surrender :)
Because there's going to be so many Chinese in the USSR that they're going to conquer the entire USSR?

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
This probably isn't correct, but here's the English translation of a Russian joke that I heard from my parents? :

"What do you call the Reagan dog?"

"Ronald."

Here's a recent one that I personally made up:

"Why did Hillary Clinton lose in 2016?"

"Because she failed to realize that Bill Clinton's Wiener wasn't the only Wiener that she needed to worry about!"

(For the record, this joke is a reference to Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky and to the fact that additional e-mails were discovered on Anthony Wiener's computer right before the 2016 election, thus causing FBI Director James Comey to make his announcement that the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigation was resuming, an announcement to which some people attributed Hillary Clinton's subsequent 2016 loss several days later.)
And you are aware that the rules apply everywhere on this site?

Reactions: Futurist

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
From 1981, in rather poor taste, referencing the Challenger disaster.

Why do NASA personnel drink Coke?
Because they can't get 7 up.

Where did Christine MacAuliffe spend her holidays?
All over Florida.
Do you know what her last words where ?

" What's this button for ? "

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
I don't like to disturb the funny atmosphere, but it's always noticeable how stereotypical the image of Germans is abroad, especially in the USA....
What ? Surely the Brits top the Yanks any day for that ! 40% of the planet's population must know the 'Dont mention the war' joke !

1579058899194.png

Yes, for some reason I notice that the German's around home dont like being the brunt of jokes . It happens all the time to Aussies ... most of us think its funny .

Recently I was on a tour boat full of German tourists and some others . Some one made a comment about Australians and I turned it into a joke . The German's laughed .

Then someone else noted how many German tourists we have been getting lately - a lot - and asked why they where all coming here . I interrupted their answer with ; "Well .... have you ever been to Germany . "

And laughter quickly turned to scowling .