Historical and geographical video expeditions in YouTube to unknown places in the Far East of Russia "Another Far East".

Sep 2018
Russia - Far East - Amur River
Good evening. I am a new participant in the English-language forum, but I have a very large expedition and archive baggage. I've been studying Russia and the Russian Far East since 1993, doing a lot of video on the region and publishing many articles in Russian regional newspapers. Based on a huge video archive, I started doing YouTube "The Other Far East". Today there are 78 videos in it.

павел попельский Name of cabinet

------https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1IuHC7SD8iUJxXtOxRp-g/videos------

Video channel in Russian. I give the instruction in English translation. Видео - Video, General list of videos. Плейлисты - Playlists, today there are three playlists. First playlist - Озеро Болонь Село Джуен, - Lake Bologne Village of Juen, The center of the Amur River, between the cities of Khabarovsk and Komsomolsk. Center of the medieval civilization of the Jurchens. National village. A unique video. This is a rare video from my educational expedition in 2016. Second playlist - Комсомольск-на-Амуре, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, the legendary Stalin industrial city, legendary industrial landscapes, unique panoramas of the Amur River. This is absolutely new video of September 2018, actual. Third playlist - Пивань Сталинский тоннель, Village Pivan opposite the city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Stalin's abandoned tunnel and its infrastructure 1939-1942. The new video of 2018 from two expeditions - July and August. This is the last abandoned camp of the Gulag on the Amur River. Unique video: pedestal of the former monument to Stalin, a tunnel on the river bank and inside the village, an arch for steam locomotives, a giant pyramidal poplar, a memorial cross for the memory of GULAG prisoners, and more.

At the bottom of the video I added the text in Russian: the geography of the video, the name of the object, the year of the video, the age of the object, my publication in the regional newspaper on the newspaper's website. Comments to the video, I turned off, in Russia today bad manners for discussions. So I posted this post in the West.

What are the following playlists? I want to add a huge collection of Vladivostok and the Russky Island, the museums of Vladivostok and Komsomolsk, the abandoned mountain mines of Solnechny district of the Khabarovsk Territory.

This video journal is an experimental, fourth video experiment. It operates until May 2019, in May I will clean it. I'm interested in your opinion.

Thanks for reading. Pavel Peter Popelskii. 23 09 2018. Far East Russia.

Last edited: