Historical ET Contact

SPERRO

Ad Honorem
Mar 2011
North East England
In February 1955, Air Force 1 landed at Holman AF Base USA carrying President Dwight D. Eisenhower for a preported clandestine and highly secret meeting. It has come to light after many years, that this meeting was held on board an extra terrestrial craft for a full 45 minutes. Since that date, the world has rapidly accrued technological advances which led to Man walking the moon and planned trips to Mars. How did this meeting materialise, and how could this have happened? . What are your thoughts on this?.

Last edited:

SPERRO

Ad Honorem
Mar 2011
North East England
If you look at some of the older articles I have posted (I will try to dig up), several amazing landings and flybys were recorded at military bases. I haven't looked closely at the supposed Eisenhower meeting, and so am somewhat skeptical --I have heard about it. The photo circulating is a fake.
PROJECT 1947 - Holloman Air Force Base Reports EHO-15 and MTHT-150
Eye witness testimony was corroborated at a symposium held in 2009, by 3 ex Serviceman on duty at the time. What is not known, is the details of what went on and what may have been discussed (how?). The Base was closed down for a full 12 hours while Eisenhower was there.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Eye witness testimony was corroborated at a symposium held in 2009, by 3 ex Serviceman on duty at the time. What is not known, is the details of what went on and what may have been discussed (how?). The Base was closed down for a full 12 hours while Eisenhower was there.
I heard that story a long time ago. Like so many others, it was meant to spread disinformation. I’ve come to agree with what The Alien Plan for Earth says about reports like this. Maybe something happened maybe it didn’t. What really matters is not whether stories are true or not. What is important is the agenda of the tales—what they are trying to get us to believe (about aliens or relations with them). Invariably, the book says, it is the opposite of the truth. That’s why stories are leaked out. There’s no real breach of security; like concealing material, they’re just another way of hiding the truth.

Similar History Discussions