Historically cosmopolitan regions

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
26,829
Italy, Lago Maggiore
#39
? Haven't you followed courses about European history? You have even suggested them in a different thread ...

Under Louis XVI France simply arrived at the limit of what Louis XV had built ... a society based on three "states" where the first two ones [clergy and aristocracy] represented about the 2% of the population. The other 98% simply payed taxes obtaining a bit more than nothing!

French people didn't wake up on July 14th, 1789 CE with the idea to make a revolution [like they dreamed about this the night before!].
 
Likes: Iraq Bruin