Historically cosmopolitan regions

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Interesting.

Also, in regards to my threads, I'll try hard to make less of them in the future. I do want to point out, though, that after I received your warning, I was actually extremely prudent in regards to limiting myself in making alternate history/speculative history threads--limiting myself to making only two or less such threads per day--a limit that I have almost consistently followed. Anyway, I'll focus on the existing threads that I have already created there and be more cautious about creating new threads here.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Interesting.

Also, in regards to my threads, I'll try hard to make less of them in the future. I do want to point out, though, that after I received your warning, I was actually extremely prudent in regards to limiting myself in making alternate history/speculative history threads--limiting myself to making only two or less such threads per day--a limit that I have almost consistently followed. Anyway, I'll focus on the existing threads that I have already created there and be more cautious about creating new threads here.
I didn't tell you to limit just speculative threads. I said "threads".

If you spent your time doing research on the issues that come up in the threads you create, you wouldn't have time to create so many. Take the above comment, for example. You could have found an article on Kabul in the 60s and spent some time reading it, instead of asking. It would have answered your question, or perhaps given you something to counter my assertion.

2 speculative threads a day equals 14 threads a week. Plus the other threads you create, that means that after just one week, you have created at least 20 threads. There is NO WAY you could be participating in that many threads in detail.

Last edited:

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
To be fair, though, some of my threads are popular while others are less so. It's just not too easy to predict which ones are going to be which ahead of time.

Anyway, I will try my best to limit my thread-making from now on. Maybe there should be a couple of mega-threads where various topics can be discussed without having to create a new thread for each topic. For instance, something like a "World War I what-ifs mega thread" or a "World War II what-ifs mega thread".