Historum's Essay Library

Apr 2015
USA
Its a great idea to post the essays and hopefully I can soon take the time to read some of them!

I only have one qualm about posting essays, however. I worry about whether they could be "ripped off" by students who might pass them off as their own. As much as I'd like to post a couple of my own essays that makes me a little wary...

Jan 2011
Ah, cool thread - seems like the right place to post my historical travel/exploration articles.

Back in February I spent a few weeks in northwestern Turkey (the European part) researching the backdrop to my book 'Legionary: Gods & Emperors'. I spent a week or so exploring Istanbul/Constantinople:
Walking Through Constantinople - Gordon Doherty - Writer

Then I set out into the 'Thracian' countryside in search of the lost site of the Battle of Adrianople:
Searching for the Battle of Adrianople - Gordon Doherty - Writer

hope you like :)

Sep 2017
Oakland
I found here some interesting essays and stories here, they are worth reading. I'm not sure if anybody will be interested but I know about the resources that hire essay writer on a regular basis, like Essayshark. I don't know if it really works, cuz I only tried to write the blogs, but I think it could be an opportunity to develop your skills and to cooperate with the students.

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
I found here some interesting essays and stories here, they are worth reading. I'm not sure if anybody will be interested but I know about the resources that hire essay writer on a regular basis, like Essayshark. I don't know if it really works, cuz I only tried to write the blogs, but I think it could be an opportunity to develop your skills and to cooperate with the students.
Now, to write some student's paper in his stead, get some extra money in plus, it's … wrong (the words I would actually use are censored on this site …)

How was that news ?

" Estimations say that very soon the number of people possessing a diploma will largely surpasse the number of intellectuals. On medium term, it seems it will surpasse the number of people able to read and write"