History of Rors of Haryana

Jul 2017
Sydney
Can you give link for your point no. 5 and Ror parihar point?? I want to go through it.
Here, you can find the point number 5 reference attached

For the Ror Parihar reference, you can download Bellew's "An enquiry into the ethnography of Afghanistan"

It is on page number 123. It can be downloaded for free

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 2019
Rorland Haryana
Here, you can find the point number 5 reference attached

For the Ror Parihar reference, you can download Bellew's "An enquiry into the ethnography of Afghanistan"

It is on page number 123. It can be downloaded for free
I have gone through point no. 5 attachments, and it is a commendable work by you and needs further deep research. We are thankful to you for your efforts.
but for Ror Parihar point, I was unable to find the mention of Rors in the attachment given by you, Can you highlight the word or mention that in which line number, it is written 🙏

Jul 2017
Sydney
I have gone through point no. 5 attachments, and it is a commendable work by you and needs further deep research. We are thankful to you for your efforts.
but for Ror Parihar point, I was unable to find the mention of Rors in the attachment given by you, Can you highlight the word or mention that in which line number, it is written 🙏
Line number 8 on page 123 where Bellew mentions Rorak, which is a division of Naghar Pathans and says they represent Rora Parihara in India

In case you are following a download, make sure there is no mismatch between the real page number and the number showing in your browser. For instance, it might say 123 on the side but when you check the page print, it might have a different number inscribed

Last edited:
Jan 2019
Rorland Haryana
Line number 8 on page 123 where Bellew mentions Rorak, which is a division of Naghar Pathans and says they represent Rora Parihara in India

In case you are following a download, make sure there is no mismatch between the real page number and the number showing in your browser. For instance, it might say 123 on the side but when you check the page print, it might have a different number inscribed
What are your views regarding the King Rudradaman, who defeated the yaudhayas of haryana? Also, throw some light on Prithviraj chauhan and Harshavardhan, being Ror kings. please Give some valid proofs in this context, though I heartily believe that both were Ror Raja, reason being having Ror gotras and Ror had ruled over and still residing in their strongholds regions.... And about forts of bhainsror etc.???

Jul 2017
Sydney
What are your views regarding the King Rudradaman, who defeated the yaudhayas of haryana? Also, throw some light on Prithviraj chauhan and Harshavardhan, being Ror kings. please Give some valid proofs in this context, though I heartily believe that both were Ror Raja, reason being having Ror gotras and Ror had ruled over and still residing in their strongholds regions.... And about forts of bhainsror etc.???
Well, they are a lot of questions

I don't think I can shed any definitive light on these topics in a short space as in one or two posts on this forum

You could read some of my arguments on the topic of Agnikula in this thread itself (previous posts)

But beyond that I've got no secondary sources like I had those screenshots for you before

Such sources are possibly available but you've got to dive deep into some of the British manuscript collections that are either available in Chennai or London

Jan 2019
Rorland Haryana

I don't think I can shed any definitive light on these topics in a short space as in one or two posts on this forum

You could read some of my arguments on the topic of Agnikula in this thread itself (previous posts)

But beyond that I've got no secondary sources like I had those screenshots for you before

Such sources are possibly available but you've got to dive deep into some of the British manuscript collections that are either available in Chennai or London
Can you provide screenshot for the page where the word Ror parmar and Ror Raja are mentioned in the book Rasmala by Forbes. In which part of Rasmala it is?? Part 1 or 2 ??

Jul 2017
Sydney
Can you provide screenshot for the page where the word Ror parmar and Ror Raja are mentioned in the book Rasmala by Forbes. In which part of Rasmala it is?? Part 1 or 2 ??
Attached, the name here appears as Ror Pawar on page 122 of this print

I think even better for you would be to buy the book. I've attached a screenshot of the title page of the book

Attachments

Jan 2019
Rorland Haryana

I have a very solid proof , that the brave and mighty sakas , that defeated Satvahanas and Yaudhyas ,were Rors actually .I am not saying this ,but the Historical website of ujjain city and the annapurna website is saying this .. Now it became clear that ,the sudden emerging Sakas after the death of Dadror , were none other than the Rors themselves...who now ruled as Western Satraps ...This also implies that Rudradaman was Ror !!!
I can quote the websites as :
Annapurna Travels
Ujjain - New World Encyclopedia

In the following screenshots , Ror sakas are mentioned as the ruling western satraps .And Rors ruled Ujjain city for 200 years (or 800 years, slight confusion regarding date )...Also ,the following claims seem true ,evidently from the fact that the struggle between Sakas and Satvahanas was very severe at those times ,for fertile land and important city like ujjain.. It is also mentioned in NCERT books and other history books.But Now it becomes clear that After their loss of power in Sindh ,Rors broke into Western Satraps ( although Satrapy was also prevalent during Ror dynasty in Sindh )....

And many other revelations are also pointing out that ,Rors were ruling during that era over central and western India.

1. The BhainsRor Fort and Chittor like forts : It is clearly mentioned that they were Built by Rors , in the books and versions of bards....and that's why they owe their names to the Rors ......However , with time during the Rajput era , they were renovated...But ,the founders were the Rors only...But as you can see ,that during that time ,there was no other power Ruling there in Rajasthan ,except western satraps ,Sakas ....It also points out that ,Sakas were Ror..

2. We now have a connecting link on how Ror influence spreaded over from sindh to kagaror..As without the above info ,It was confusing that how Ror dynasty ended in 5th century in Greater Sindh and suddenly emerged as power in 14th century in Kagaror,,,, many 100s of kms away from Sindh..

I have much more startling info and new such revelations !!
Will update soon !!

Attachments

not only muslims but hindu also romanticize invading ''barbarians'' as indicated by above post, if some muslims claim heritage to turks and afghans, there is no lack of hindu communities esp from punjab and NW sub continent region claiming the same.

the muslim phenomenon is due to recent history, but hindu community fascination with such is colonial propaganda fed to the history books when colonists dug indian past and found barbarian invaders coming much before the turks/ muslims, linked them to the persians, and tried linking them to the communities in india.

rajputs also were once linked to the huns as well by the colonial BS until they realize they were using too much weed in their breakfast. rigvedic tribes have been linked to Punjabis etc, but without any recorded history to tell, everything will be nothing but just conjecture, i was laughing out loud when i read in wikipedia afghans have been interpreted to be ashvaka tribe from the rigvedas, these BS are nothing but pure conjecture that since afghans inhabit the same region as ashvakas supposed to be afghan word is derived from ashvakas.

regards

Similar History Discussions