History of Rors of Haryana

Jul 2017
Sydney
Can you give link for your point no. 5 and Ror parihar point?? I want to go through it.
Here, you can find the point number 5 reference attached

For the Ror Parihar reference, you can download Bellew's "An enquiry into the ethnography of Afghanistan"

It is on page number 123. It can be downloaded for free

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 2019
Rorland Haryana
Here, you can find the point number 5 reference attached

For the Ror Parihar reference, you can download Bellew's "An enquiry into the ethnography of Afghanistan"

It is on page number 123. It can be downloaded for free
I have gone through point no. 5 attachments, and it is a commendable work by you and needs further deep research. We are thankful to you for your efforts.
but for Ror Parihar point, I was unable to find the mention of Rors in the attachment given by you, Can you highlight the word or mention that in which line number, it is written 🙏

Jul 2017
Sydney
I have gone through point no. 5 attachments, and it is a commendable work by you and needs further deep research. We are thankful to you for your efforts.
but for Ror Parihar point, I was unable to find the mention of Rors in the attachment given by you, Can you highlight the word or mention that in which line number, it is written 🙏
Line number 8 on page 123 where Bellew mentions Rorak, which is a division of Naghar Pathans and says they represent Rora Parihara in India

In case you are following a download, make sure there is no mismatch between the real page number and the number showing in your browser. For instance, it might say 123 on the side but when you check the page print, it might have a different number inscribed

Last edited:
Jan 2019
Rorland Haryana
Line number 8 on page 123 where Bellew mentions Rorak, which is a division of Naghar Pathans and says they represent Rora Parihara in India

In case you are following a download, make sure there is no mismatch between the real page number and the number showing in your browser. For instance, it might say 123 on the side but when you check the page print, it might have a different number inscribed
What are your views regarding the King Rudradaman, who defeated the yaudhayas of haryana? Also, throw some light on Prithviraj chauhan and Harshavardhan, being Ror kings. please Give some valid proofs in this context, though I heartily believe that both were Ror Raja, reason being having Ror gotras and Ror had ruled over and still residing in their strongholds regions.... And about forts of bhainsror etc.???

Jul 2017
Sydney
What are your views regarding the King Rudradaman, who defeated the yaudhayas of haryana? Also, throw some light on Prithviraj chauhan and Harshavardhan, being Ror kings. please Give some valid proofs in this context, though I heartily believe that both were Ror Raja, reason being having Ror gotras and Ror had ruled over and still residing in their strongholds regions.... And about forts of bhainsror etc.???
Well, they are a lot of questions

I don't think I can shed any definitive light on these topics in a short space as in one or two posts on this forum

You could read some of my arguments on the topic of Agnikula in this thread itself (previous posts)

But beyond that I've got no secondary sources like I had those screenshots for you before

Such sources are possibly available but you've got to dive deep into some of the British manuscript collections that are either available in Chennai or London

Jan 2019
Rorland Haryana
Well, they are a lot of questions

I don't think I can shed any definitive light on these topics in a short space as in one or two posts on this forum

You could read some of my arguments on the topic of Agnikula in this thread itself (previous posts)

But beyond that I've got no secondary sources like I had those screenshots for you before

Such sources are possibly available but you've got to dive deep into some of the British manuscript collections that are either available in Chennai or London
Can you provide screenshot for the page where the word Ror parmar and Ror Raja are mentioned in the book Rasmala by Forbes. In which part of Rasmala it is?? Part 1 or 2 ??

Jul 2017
Sydney
Can you provide screenshot for the page where the word Ror parmar and Ror Raja are mentioned in the book Rasmala by Forbes. In which part of Rasmala it is?? Part 1 or 2 ??
Attached, the name here appears as Ror Pawar on page 122 of this print

I think even better for you would be to buy the book. I've attached a screenshot of the title page of the book

Attachments

Similar History Discussions