History of the Pathans , Pakhtuns or Afghans

Jan 2019
Valencia
Afghans were successfully conquered by Persians, Greeks, Mauryans, Indo Greeks, Kushans, Hunas, Persians, Turkshahis, Turks, Mongols, Timurids, Mughals, Sikhs.

I don't see why Afghans are so special as compared to India.
I suspect this guy isn't Afghan so no need to belittle them. His repeated mentioning of Aryans and Scythians reminds me of another recently banned user. He also uses his signature box to talk about his ethnicity and supposed heritage which reminds me of that fake "Jahnu Rajput" user.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashoka maurya
Jan 2019
Valencia
Something is very fishy, just searched up "Sakezai tribe" and the main results were Historum itself and a Nigerian website. No reference to it anywhere else on the internet. Reminds me of "Jahnu Rajput", another fake ethnic group.

EDIT: Scratch that, found a "Sakzai tribe".

Last edited:
Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Something is very fishy, just searched up "Sakezai tribe" and the main results were Historum itself and a Nigerian website. No reference to it anywhere else on the internet. Reminds me of "Jahnu Rajput", another fake ethnic group.
It's spelled Sakazai or Sakzai my little Indian friend.

Just don't google about us, we don't want your people to pretend to be Sakzai as well like you do with Pathan, Afghani, Khilji, Ghori, Suri, Lodi, Rohilla, Yusufzai tribes by using our tribal names.

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Brahmins. Prohibited. Whiskey only. :)
So you are a brahmin, that makes your claim of being kamboj more believable to me. Is that true that you guys don't eat red meat or any kind of nonveg food including eggs ? Are jains Hindus ?

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
That is a beautiful monument. And Archaeological Survey of India seem to have taken good care of it.
I would love to visit that place one day, I have western passport anyways so I guess visiting India will be easy for me only problem is heat of India, I don't think that I can survive even winters in India unless temperature is near 5-10 degrees.

Jul 2014
world
I suspect this guy isn't Afghan so no need to belittle them. His repeated mentioning of Aryans and Scythians reminds me of another recently banned user. He also uses his signature box to talk about his ethnicity and supposed heritage which reminds me of that fake "Jahnu Rajput" user.
Ahhhh ... I get it now. Is he from the land where all their heroes are foreign invaders ?

Reactions: Dewal