History of the Pathans , Pakhtuns or Afghans

Jul 2014
world
I suspect this guy isn't Afghan so no need to belittle them. His repeated mentioning of Aryans and Scythians reminds me of another recently banned user. He also uses his signature box to talk about his ethnicity and supposed heritage which reminds me of that fake "Jahnu Rajput" user.
I am not belittling Afghans. Just stating facts. Just what is so special about Afghans ?

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
So you are a brahmin, that makes your claim of being kamboj more believable to me. Is that true that you guys don't eat red meat or any kind of nonveg food including eggs ? Are jains Hindus ?
Kashmiri brahmins love red meat, all other kind of meat is passe. Jains are not Hindus but some Hindus have 'Jain' as their caste name. Probably came back to the fold ages ago.

Reactions: Sakezai
Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Kashmiri brahmins love red meat, all other kind of meat is passe. Jains are not Hindus but some Hindus have 'Jain' as their caste name. Probably came back to the fold ages ago.
now thats my kind of people, i cant spend a day without red meat,its part of our diet. being a 6.5" guy i have to eat meat and protein rich food daily otherwise i will start fainting lol. why you kashmiri Brahmins eat meat thought ? its due to Afghan Rule ? do you consider your people related to Dardic Afghans, Iranians or Indian Brahmins more ?

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Grave of great Pashtun king who ruled over Indians.

Even british empire praised him as a genius and brave king.

Sher Shah Suri

Tomb from outside.

May Allah(SWT) grant him maghfirah for his deeds, illuminate his grave, and enter him into Jannat-ul-Firdaus, a man worthy of all the praise we shower on him in this Duniya. Ameen.

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
On side note Dynasty of sher shah suri ended tragically, after loss of throne of Hind to Mughal his royal descendants Joined hands with MahaRana Pratab and died in the battle of haltiGhati fighting with mughal.

Hakim Khan Suri

Hakim Khan Sur - Wikipedia

Jun 2017
usa
now thats my kind of people, i cant spend a day without red meat,its part of our diet. being a 6.5" guy i have to eat meat and protein rich food daily otherwise i will start fainting lol. why you kashmiri Brahmins eat meat thought ? its due to Afghan Rule ? do you consider your people related to Dardic Afghans, Iranians or Indian Brahmins more ?
For someone so tall you seem to have very little self esteem.

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
For someone so tall you seem to have very little self esteem.
No, it's cultural thing, we are very blunt and proud people. When a person looks either skinny or malnourished we say he looks either Jinnah or Indian, when a person is fat or hairy we say he looks iranian, turki for having small eyes etc, it's light hearted fun.

Beside that I need to have enough weight to look good because I am taller compared to even European and american average, except dutch of course. :lol:

Jun 2017
usa
No, it's cultural thing, we are very blunt and proud people. When a person looks either skinny or malnourished we say he looks either Jinnah or Indian, when a person is fat or hairy we say he looks iranian, turki for having small eyes etc, it's light hearted fun.

Beside that I need to have enough weight to look good because I am taller compared to even European and american average, except dutch of course. :lol:
Of course.
Maybe if intelligent people from afghanistan had used their time and intellect to work on their country instead of standing in front of the mirror admiring their looks the country wouldn't be in shambles.