History of the Pathans , Pakhtuns or Afghans

Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Dilawar Khan Ghori

Dilawar Khan Ghori was governor of theMalwa province of central India during the decline of the Delhi Sultanate.[1] After serving at the court in Delhi, he was appointed governor at Dhar in A.H. 793/C.E. 1390-91. Dilawar Khan took the title of 'Amid Shāh Dā'ūd and caused the khutba to be read in his name in A.H. 804/C.E. 1401-02.[2] He passed his kingdom – the Malwa Sultanate – to his son Hoshang Shah upon his death in A.H. 809/C.E. 1406.

Dilawar Khan in the reign of the Later Tughluqs (1391/92 - 1401/02)[3]
Dilawar Khan was the follower of Firuz Shah Tughluq's son, Muhammad ibn Firuz, later known as Muhammad Shah.[4] He was imprisoned by the court officials at Delhi for his support for the rebel prince. Not only Dilawar Khan, but many important provincial governors, such as that of Gujarat, and various other important and powerful nobles of the court supported the Prince' claim to the throne. After Timur's invasion in 1398, the same prince, who was the then Sultan of Delhi, ran away from the capital and sought shelter, first in the Gujarat Sultanate, but receiving a less than enthusiastic response there, moved to the Malwa Sultanate. Dilawar Khan is said to have welcomed him with open arms and told him that his Sultanate and treasure was all for the service of the Delhi Sultan.[5]

Dilawar Khan - Wikipedia

Aug 2014
pakistan
Ignore the trolls warora.

Chill, we are just having discussion here.

The question is , are you a troll yourself?. You seem more of a parody of an Afghan. Its wrora, not "warora". May be its a typo but in another thread "jindgi" slipped from your tongue. Thats very Indian of you. " How strong Gurkhas were considered in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa"? Thats some thing an Indian would be curious about.

Can you speak Pashto?. Pakhto ke jawab ra ka.

Last edited:
Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Chill, we are just having discussion here.

The question is , are you a troll yourself?. You seem more of a parody of an Afghan. Its wrora, not "warora". May be its a typo but in another thread "jindgi" slipped from your tongue. Thats very Indian of you. " How strong Gurkhas were considered in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa"? Thats some thing an Indian would be curious about.

Can you speak Pashto?. Pakhto ke jawab ra ka.
Brah your choice, but certain member adviced me to fight fire with fire when it comes to Indian members here.

And yes I am from Afghanistan and pretty sure we call it Warora hera, all of my friends who belong to either Lar or bar clans is Warora. As for Jindgi you should know by looking at my recent posts.

As a child of an immigrant I speak bery little pashto but I know some things or two about it. Onother hand, أستطيع التحدث باللغة العربية ، لغة القرآن.

Aug 2014
pakistan
Brah your choice, but certain member adviced me to fight fire with fire when it comes to Indian members here.

And yes I am from Afghanistan and pretty sure we call it Warora hera, all of my friends who belong to either Lar or bar clans is Warora. As for Jindgi you should know by looking at my recent posts.

As a child of an immigrant I speak bery little pashto but I know some things or two about it. Onother hand, أستطيع التحدث باللغة العربية ، لغة القرآن.
Why i am not surprised that you know "berly little pashto" (misspelling of barely was intentional it seems. Why you are making spelling mistakes all of sudden?).

You are saying you are a child of an immigrant. So your father speaks Pashto perfectly yet you are insisting its "warora"?. You flooded the forum with 60 posts on very first day of joining the forum. What was your previous ID?.

@Dewal , @kandal , @Ashoka maurya @Aupmanyav @hansolo @songtsen

Last edited:
Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
Why i am not surprised that you know "berly little pashto" (misspelling of barely was intentional it seems. Why you are making spelling mistakes all of sudden?).

You are saying you are a child of an immigrant. So your father speaks Pashto perfectly yet you are insisting its "warora"?. You flooded the forum with 60 posts on very first day of joining the forum. What was your previous ID?.

@Dewal , @kandal , @Ashoka maurya @Aupmanyav @hansolo @songtsen
It's Warora not wrora, your Khyber people can't even speak Pashto properly, even name of our people "Pashtun" becomes pakhtun in your region.

First teach your people to speak an Afghan language properly before teaching us real Afghans our own. language

Last edited:
Jun 2019
Afghanistan originally
I do have an idea who you might be. Previously you appeared as "Aryan Khan Kushzai" on this forum. You are an Indian , and you have id of "Kaushika" on defence.pk forum.
Look ,just because I respect you for your knowledge of history of my people I will not let you go over the top of me.

Before calling me fake account lookat your self, you are all over defence.pk with accounts like Marwat Khan lodhi, munkey d Luffy, braith and many more and spam their site with your blog posts and get banned due to racism towards Indic people.

One can literally see that how others are complaining about your multi accounting behavior by just puttingyour name on google alone.

I have even heard from other afghans that you spammed that side so much that they literally banned your IP to keep you away yet you are some how trolling there with your multiple accounts and hacking skills I am sure.

I know that you are using some kind of hack or trick to steal others IP and post from their addresses.

In fact I just joined this place 2 days ago and I am getting this kind of PMs from mods because of you.

Last edited:
Jan 2019
Valencia
I do have an idea who you might be. Previously you appeared as "Aryan Khan Kushzai" on this forum. You are an Indian , and you have id of "Kaushika" on defence.pk forum.
He's a Gujarati Indian from a fake Brahmin family. He's also active on Wikipedia and has been editing Pashtun pages and trying to include Brahmin gotras under the list of Pashtun tribes.:lol: You can also see him editing the Kaushika page.

User contributions for Pururavas98 - Wikipedia

Must be some deep inferiority complex.

Aug 2014
pakistan
Before calling me fake account lookat your self, you are all over defence.pk with accounts like Marwat Khan lodhi, munkey d Luffy, braith and many more and spam their site with your blog posts and get banned due to racism towards Indic people.
So you are indeed that troll "Aryan Khan Kushzai" and "Kaushika", because you have said the exact same things to me with those IDs .

Similar History Discussions