Holy Trinity a Fake?

Apr 2018
Ohio/USA
Trinity is bogus. Made by a bunch of men who had to find a middle ground amongst their conflicting opopions because they were trying to restore order and get everyone on the same page so they could grow and prosper.
They didn't all agree on the Trinity in the way that it went down in the Creed. As I said, it was just a middle ground, where a group had opposing views and it was a way to settle the differences.
what you posted, is the Philadelphia Church of God, an offshoot to Herbert Armstrongs Worldwide Church of God. After Armstrong died, the Church factioned into tons of offshoots and sects. Philadelphia COG is just one of many. Armstrong helped to bring back some important truths (God's nature, Seventh day Sabbath, Festivals, etc.) but he isn't what his followers claimed him to be.. which was the end time prophet Elijah. He had failed predictions/prophecies and I wouldn't exactly take him as God's prophet, but nonetheless, he is still very influential and intelligent and knew the Bible very well. I have been reading his books, and books based on his teachings for the past year or so now and it has peaked my interest in Bible prophecy. He has also helped open my eyes to world events and to what the future holds. It's all in the Bible and he pointed that out. I am reading China and Russia in Prophecy, a book from the Philadelphia Church of God that was written on his teachings. It's extremely interesting. His views regarding Americans/British and Ancestry are VERY entertaining as well. He makes you think, that's for sure....
You should order some free material from some of these Churches of God that speak specifically about God and Jesus AKA the God Family and his views regarding the Trinity...
www.ucg.org United Church of God, An International Assocation
www.rcg.org Restored Church of God
Living Church of God Living Church of God
all have some good material on this subject.

Trinity is fake. It is not real. Just a quick doctrine made up to shut people up and to get people on one page. People dare not question it. that is, until the Reformation and on. People have been questioning it like never before and realizing it has no support from the Bible.
Continue researching this subject!

Jan 2012
uk
An interesting topic I have recently gotten myself into. The holy trinity may in fact not exist.

https://www.pcog.org/articles/344/the-plain-truth-about-the-trinity-doctrine

The Trinity -- Fact or Fiction?

Just a conspiracy theory, or may actually be something worth exploring?

Any thoughts on this?
The Holy Trinity is not a fake doctrine and it is truly God created concept. In christianity as we see God the father, Son and the Holy spirit ,this Trinity does three actions in the life of humanity.

God the father created us
God the son Jesus redeemed us
God the Holy spirit guides us.

The same doctrine is also we can see in Saivism and Vaishnavism(two major branches in Hindu religion) as "TRIMOORTHY" Tri means three and Moorthy means persons Three Persons. In Saivism Trimoorthy is God Shiva , Goddess Sakthi (Uma Maheshwari, Parvathy several names) and Son God Muruga & Ganapathy. InVaishnavism Trimoorthy is God Shiva , Vishnu and Brahman.

Out of three major religions of the world (Christianity, Islam and Hindu religion) it is only in Islam the doctrine of Trinity is does not exist.

Other than religious and spiritual perspective, if we look at us the Trinity concept is already built in us by nature(God ?) Every human consists of three structures His Body, His life Force and His soul.

Jul 2017
Crete
Too the first century imperialists , the trinity would be Julius Caesar ( Divvs Pater) , Augustus Caesar (Divvs Filivs) and Venus Genetrix (Spiritvs Sancti).

The trinity could be expanded too include Λόγος πάθος ψυχή σοφός ἀρετή

Bart Dale

Ad Honorem
Dec 2009
An interesting topic I have recently gotten myself into. The holy trinity may in fact not exist.

https://www.pcog.org/articles/344/the-plain-truth-about-the-trinity-doctrine

The Trinity -- Fact or Fiction?

Just a conspiracy theory, or may actually be something worth exploring?

Any thoughts on this?
The Trinity was a concept, a theory really, that was developed to explain certain "facts" founded in the New Testament. Kind of like how Quantum Tneory was created to explain certain observed experimental results and phenonmenon seen in nature. The Bible made certain statements and claims in it, and if you work from the premise the bible is "true", the theory of the Trinity was created to reconcile all these competing claims.

Bible stated that God is one, that is said repeatedly throughout the Old Testament and even in the New Testament. Yet the NT also Jesus and the Fatner are one (John), and Jesus is said to be responsible for all of creation (see John), which Genesis ascribes to God. Jesus in the NT accepts worship that by rights belongs to God alone. To reconcile these statements, you have several options:

1. Simply say the NT was wrong in what it said about Jesus (no acceptable option)

2. Accept that there is more than one God (against the OT and the core of Jewish tradition, not an acceptable option)

3. Accept that Jesus and God are somehow one (acceptable, if complicated)

4. Accept Jesus is somehow divine, but in a lesser form than God (could meet both OT and NT claims, but it is too easy to evolve either in Jesus being a separate god, i.e. polytheism, which was not ok, or Jesus just being human, which is insufficient to the claims made about Jesus in the NT)

Christians eventually chose option 3, as best reconciling what the NT and OT said. While the NT doesn't explicitly state the theory of the Trinity, Gospels claims like those in John, where Jesus existed before creation, and was responsible for creation ("not a thing that was made was made without him") indicates that even the Gospel writers thought Jesus was more than a mere man, even if they didn't have the idea of the Trinity in their minds.