Hong Kong would prefer to be under British Imperial rule.

Status
Closed
May 2017
China
You just admitted that Hong Kong is not Chinese. No fifty cents for you.
i am just trying to be specific, genious. so when i spesificly say "it is ain't all white, it is only greek and polish" do it mean i am trying to say that greek and polish are not white? you should stop being stupid and behave like a chinese hater troll.

Feb 2016
Japan
oh my godness, should we even debate about this?

i just trying to be specific, alright? no all chinese like that, majority only cantonese.

and when i ever say that cantonese are not chinese? cantonese are sub-group of han chinese, i never say cantonese are not chinese, it just like say spanish or italian are not white, this is very stupid.

china controlling who? you speak just like china colonizing hong kong, when in reality hong kong are colonized by britain, after britain stolen hong kong from china.

so we should let everybody want independence just go away just like that? why dont tell spanish to let catalonia go first? double standard? you western evil love to meddling chinese territory and affair but don't want us to bother about your, it is hypocrisy.
You DID. You literally said it yourself. You said that are not Chinese they are Cantonese.
So. Either being Cantonese means they are a seperate entity in which case China should leave them be.
Or they are CHINESE, in which case Ancientgeezer was right, and your comment was unwarranted.

And provided it is handled peacefully I am more than happy for Spain to let Catalonia go , or Wales provided it’s the democratic will of the people.
And I think Catalonia has a lot of support in Europe. So again I disagree and think you are wrong.

Though I concede hypocracy exists.

Feb 2016
Japan
i am just trying to be specific, genious. so when i spesificly say "it is ain't all white, it is only greek and polish" do it mean i am trying to say that greek and polish are not white? you should stop being stupid and behave like a chinese hater troll.
No. Your example there is like saying it’s not all Asians just Chinese and Malays. And that is correct in that doesn’t mean Malays and Chinese are not Asian but that we are only talking about them and not all Asians though they still are part of that group.

But you specifically said “they are not Chinese they are Cantonese”.

That is not the same as saying that.

It would be like me saying they are not Americans they are Virginians.
They are not Europeans they are Belgians.
Or they are not Asian they are Chinese.
In which case you directly state they don’t belong to the group we talk about.

Feb 2016
Japan
ahh you swedish troll again. it is you that dont understand this thing. those cantonese in hong kong want total and complete independence from mainland china, not just demanding democracy and freedom of speech, those democracy and freedom of speech just reasons for them to start complete separation movement from mainland china.

if hong kong independence, it will become domino effect to the rest of chinese region and it will be the dead of china, we will not let this happen, if china turn into chaos, i and the rest of chinese that will suffer. you white devil want us chinese to suffer? is that what you wishes?
Interesting. I suspect this fear that giving some small little city some freedom and self governance could lead to the collapse of China as a whole power.

Is China that fragile... it must be seething with discontent and unhappiness if granting freedom of speech to Hong Kong would spark nationwide anarchy.

Thank you for the inside information from the horses mouth.
It’s not some safe secure tiger economy but a powder keg ripe for implosion.

Cepheus

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
You should dial down the name calling and insults.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
ahh you swedish troll again. it is you that dont understand this thing. those cantonese in hong kong want total and complete independence from mainland china, not just demanding democracy and freedom of speech, those democracy and freedom of speech just reasons for them to start complete separation movement from mainland china.

if hong kong independence, it will become domino effect to the rest of chinese region and it will be the dead of china, we will not let this happen, if china turn into chaos, i and the rest of chinese that will suffer. you white devil want us chinese to suffer? is that what you wishes?

You're going to have to find yourself something to occupy you for the next while, instead of posting here.

Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions