Horatio Nelson (1758 - 1805) Great Britain!

Aug 2008
lol, okay it sounds weird why i copied parts of the BBC history part of there site, but i have the knowledge, i just wanted to post something straight-away so it looks like im not a spamer or waste of time member...
if you copy and paste from somewhere, all you have to do is acknowledge the source. dead easy really ( a bit like me! ;) ).

lucius, you tingle? :eek: wow! ;) :)

Jul 2008
203 rd anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar and the death of Nelson, in18 hours time I will be working to host a party for 112 people in honour of Nelson and his achievements. It is organised by the local Royal Naval Association, and celebrates Nelson and his exploits, principally the Battles of the Nile and Trafalgar, but also those who have served in the Royal Navy up to present times. For reasons of authenticity only; a copious quantity of RUM will be supplied for the toasts, of which by past events there will be many. God bless the Admiral and all the brave men who served with him.

Pedro

Forum Staff
Mar 2008
On a mountain top in Costa Rica. yeah...I win!!
203 rd anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar and the death of Nelson, in18 hours time I will be working to host a party for 112 people in honour of Nelson and his achievements. It is organised by the local Royal Naval Association, and celebrates Nelson and his exploits, principally the Battles of the Nile and Trafalgar, but also those who have served in the Royal Navy up to present times. For reasons of authenticity only; a copious quantity of RUM will be supplied for the toasts, of which by past events there will be many. God bless the Admiral and all the brave men who served with him.
Salud!!!

Similar History Discussions