How did the Industrial Revolution (1750-1850) change the daily life of the people?

Sep 2019
Bulgaria
How did the Industrial Revolution (1750-1850) change the daily life of the people?
My idea is to describe the life of a girl living in this period. I want to look at different aspects of the life - the education, the culture, the social changes, the art changes, and so on. I found a portion of the Georg Eckert's story about the German factory workers. It tells about the life of a nine-year-old girl that is working in a factory. Do you have the whole text? What should I include? I will appreciate your help.

Oct 2016
Merryland
going from agriculture to (urban) industry
tended to concentrate the work force. instead of farm hands spread out, factory workers all showed up to the one building.

the concentration of people led to water/sewage problems with the resultant smell

more food shops and cook shops as much urban housing had little or no kitchen provision

packed work force made communicable diseases more of an issue.

Nov 2019
GMT+8
Depends where you were, of course. Living in a rural village might not be that different in 1850 to what it was in 1750. But general differences from 1750 to 1850 would be transport (steam trains, steam boats); massive increase in work-related accidents (factories were dangerous places in that period); serious decline in working conditions if you worked in a factory: the 9 year-old girl could easily find herself working in one. Increase in poor diets and bad housing in some of those urban areas, many of which would be new or expanded urban areas. An increase in agitation for political and social reform.