How do Christians describe existence of God?

Oct 2009
Vancouver
Ok so you are bisexual, and yet you condemn such practises because god said so? Why would you do such a thing, based on an arbitrary whim? Do you know what kind of government, spiritual or temporal, makes rules on whims? Tyrannies.

Jan 2009
In the Past
Ok so you are bisexual, and yet you condemn such practises because god said so? Why would you do such a thing, based on an arbitrary whim? Do you know what kind of government, spiritual or temporal, makes rules on whims? Tyrannies.
mmmmm, well now... Maybe its cause I know its a sin. Lier, stealer, gay, its all the state of being involved in a sin. You simply believe its different then a state of being involved in a sin.

Oct 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Pardon...how does that in anyway answer the question? You are bisexual, but you condemn it. Please tell me how you reconcile these totally opposing viewpoints. Quite easily it seems.

I don't feel I can be with one women, and my body urges are that I should be with any women I please. But I deal with it because I know it's a sin and displeasing to GOD.

(this was an example, not me in particular :))

Last edited:
Apr 2010
Manila
I don't feel I can be with one women, and my body urges are that I should be with any women I please. But I deal with it because I know it's a sin and displeasing to GOD.
Well, it depends if you really believe in God. Maybe because you know you could hurt someone if you do that, and that is natural to humans not to hurt someone you've loved before.

Oct 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Well, it depends if you really believe in God. Maybe because you know you could hurt someone if you do that, and that is natural to humans not to hurt someone you've loved before.
What does this have to do with not hurting someone you've loved before?

The point of the matter is that there are desires in us that may feel natural, but may be a sin against GOD, but if we do not want to sin before GOD we curb out desires, to please HIM.

Apr 2010
Manila
What does this have to do with not hurting someone you've loved before?

The point of the matter is that there are desires in us that may feel natural, but may be a sin against GOD, but if we do not want to sin before GOD we curb out desires, to please HIM.
Not only sin to God, but possibly to many(family, children etc.). It was just an example.

Also how can you please God, have you seen him smile before you? You can please everybody because it is said that God is everywhere(universal), you can see him in persons. Even though I don't think God exist or not really.

Oct 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Also how can you please God, have you seen him smile before you? You can please everybody because it is said that God is everywhere(universal), you can see him in persons. Even though I don't think God exist or not really.
Simply by doing what he ask.

If your children do as you ask them, and follow in your instructions wouldn't that be pleasing to you?

Likewise it's the same with GOD.

Not only sin to God, but possibly to many(family, children etc.). It was just an example.
My example was of one who had no family(husband/wife, children)

Jan 2009
In the Past
Pardon...how does that in anyway answer the question? You are bisexual, but you condemn it. Please tell me how you reconcile these totally opposing viewpoints. Quite easily it seems.
well.. yes i did answer it. Because I know your elivating it to levels its not. It isnt that "omg" levels. Its ok to be a lier and comdemn that, but not for this?