How important is military strength today?

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
I'm not talking about you in particular but some of the denial which comes with this is fascinating, because there are so many nut job conspiracy people a lot of people like to brush this under the carpet but the evidence from America and Europe is there ......
if the evidence is there, you won't have any problem providing it, to substantiate your claims, then.

a quick word of caution; in the end where the Rothschilds were concerned. you ended up admitting

You can't prove what your claiming and neither can I.
this was after trumpeting on the thread that you were going to
I will look into it further and come back as many tangible links as possible.
, which quest ended in the admission that
You can't prove what your claiming and neither can I.
like I say, just so people know where you're coming from, as far as your perception of international banking, central banks and so on.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
The moderators are talking note and don't take kindly to the peddling of conspiracy theories on Historum, especially ones with anti-semitic overtones.

Consider this a warning to those who would do so.

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
The moderators are talking note and don't take kindly to the peddling of conspiracy theories on Historum, especially ones with anti-semitic overtones.

Consider this a warning to those who would do so.
naomasa, i don't think any such theories have been advanced on this thread, my apologies if that is what came across, that was not my intention at all.

The post isn't aimed at you, Arminius.
So your obviously talking about me and I haven't even mentioned a word about religion or race so where is this coming from?

The previous discussion Arminus is referring to was had, was well debated and was concluded so I don't see why or where there is any need for this warning?

All warnings like that do is shut down discussion, the discussion he was referring to may of been to some peoples distaste (I mean you can't call the sky blue without someone being offended these days) but it was in the end when all the faux outrage posters had cleared off ........ a good and informative discussion.

if the evidence is there, you won't have any problem providing it, to substantiate your claims, then.

a quick word of caution; in the end where the Rothschilds were concerned. you ended up admitting

this was after trumpeting on the thread that you were going to , which quest ended in the admission that

like I say, just so people know where you're coming from, as far as your perception of international banking, central banks and so on.
This is a completely different subject, yes its on the same organization but I'm not referring to that angle so please don't bring that up as its not warranted here.

If anything its derailing to the current subject.

You'll also note in my last post on the previous page I didn't make claims, I posed questions to those who may be more knowledgeable on the subject to chime in.

Considering I took the stance of "asking" not "claiming" this whole line of posts since that post has been completely unnecessary.

Last edited:
Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
This is a completely different subject, yes its on the same organization but I'm not referring to that angle so please don't bring that up as its not warranted here.

If anything its derailing to the current subject.

You'll also note in my last post on the previous page I didn't make claims, I posed questions to those who may be more knowledgeable on the subject to chime in.

Considering I took the stance of "asking" not "claiming" this whole line of posts since that post has been completely unnecessary.
really?

I'm not talking about you in particular but some of the denial which comes with this is fascinating, because there are so many nut job conspiracy people a lot of people like to brush this under the carpet but the evidence from America and Europe is there ........
sounds rather like a claim to me, and I don't see any 'asking' at all. so, again, feel free to provide the evidence that, as you state, is there.

these don't sound like questions, to me:

They are independent from the US Gov.

When I say "Central bank" I mean the private, non-Gov run organisation and in particular the ones of European heritage which are now installed in almost every country in the world bar Iran and Cuba.

Libya didn't have one, now it does, Syria didn't have one, I believe they either do now or one is on the way.

There is a list of them, and like clock work every country 30 years ago who didn't have one got attacked and now does have one.
these look like (unverified) assertions to me, again I don't see you 'asking' or doing anything but spread your 'theories'. 'theories' which, as per my earlier posts, are pretty easy to disprove (Syria and Libya in contrast to your assertions have had central banks since the 1950s)

really?

sounds rather like a claim to me, and I don't see any 'asking' at all. so, again, feel free to provide the evidence that, as you state, is there.

these don't sound like questions, to me:

these look like (unverified) assertions to me, again I don't see you 'asking' or doing anything but spread your 'theories'. 'theories' which, as per my earlier posts, are pretty easy to disprove (Syria and Libya in contrast to your assertions have had central banks since the 1950s)
Sorry, no, consider yourself ignored moving forward.

I will not be letting you drag me into a previous, had and done discussion, you are as
Naomasa298 stated now trying inject Jewish / Semitic overtones if not a full on discussion into this subject, I was not, so I will not be replying to you any further.

I also said "my last post" which was this one which was all questions ............

Are Central banks owned by the Government ...........?

Who owns them?

Who are the people in the senior positions in the Federal Reserve?

How did the Federal Reserve begin and where was its origin?

Does the Federal Reserve have ties to European bankers from its inception?
I don't appreciate you trying to inject another contentious subject derailing this thread or being deliberately selective in what your posting when I clearly pointed to my last post.

This discussion was about whether Central Banks have foreign influence or are they native as an organization which is based on the thread discussion of global conflict ........... this is not a discussion on whether Jewish people run the Global banking system.

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
I also said "my last post" which was this one which was all questions ............
I don't appreciate you trying to inject another contentious subject derailing this thread or being deliberately selective in what your posting when I clearly pointed to my last post.
So you're no longer standing by your earlier assertions that Libya didn't have a central bank, and that was why it was 'invaded'?

I don't appreciate you trying to inject another contentious subject derailing this thread

it appears to me that you don't like your groundless assertions (IE Libya not having a central bank) being refuted, let's not pretend that's no longer part of the discussion just because you made a boo-boo.

Jul 2016
USA
Are Central banks owned by the Government ...........?

Who owns them?

Who are the people in the senior positions in the Federal Reserve?

How did the Federal Reserve begin and where was its origin?

Does the Federal Reserve have ties to European bankers from its inception?
If you don't know the answers to all these questions (and its clear you don't) then how do you manage to already create a theory about what they do?

Similar History Discussions