How important is military strength today?

aggienation

Ad Honorem
Jul 2016
USA
So your obviously talking about me and I haven't even mentioned a word about religion or race so where is this coming from?

The previous discussion Arminus is referring to was had, was well debated and was concluded so I don't see why or where there is any need for this warning?

All warnings like that do is shut down discussion, the discussion he was referring to may of been to some peoples distaste (I mean you can't call the sky blue without someone being offended these days) but it was in the end when all the faux outrage posters had cleared off ........ a good and informative discussion.
Arminius showed your beliefs in another thread about Rothschilds controlling everything. Now you're ranting about banks controlling everything, which you established in other thread are controlled by a Jewish conspiracy.

Separate threads in Historum are NOT separate of one another, they all exist in tandem, so when seven months later when you write something antisemitic again, people don't forget the last time, so you don't get to play innocent later on. They're not separate incidents, they're a continuation of one another.

Dec 2009
UK
So you're no longer standing by your earlier assertions that Libya didn't have a central bank, and that was why it was 'invaded'?

I don't appreciate you trying to inject another contentious subject derailing this thread

it appears to me that you don't like your groundless assertions (IE Libya not having a central bank) being refuted, let's not pretend that's no longer part of the discussion just because you made a boo-boo.
Libya didn't have one, now it does, I have no problem with that, a fact is a fact.

I wasn't actually going to respond but I did think of a few questions which I'd love to know the answer to seeing as your so knowledgeable on the subject plus its in keeping with the thread subject.

Who is controlling Global banking currency? for e.g when the Germans were defeated in WWI who devalued their currency?
Also who made the decision and enforced currency sanctions against Russia in previous decades?

The power to devalue someones currency is one of the most powerful tools I can think of in a conflict, obviously your a lot more versed in this area than I am so I was wondering if you could share with the forum this information?

aggienation

Ad Honorem
Jul 2016
USA
Libya didn't have one, now it does, I have no problem with that, a fact is a fact.
"The CBL was founded in 1955 under Act no. 30 (1955) started its operations on 1 April 1956 under the name of National Bank of Libya,[3] to replace the Libyan Currency committee which was established by the United Nations and other supervising countries in 1951 to ensure the well being of the weak and poor Libyan economy.[4] The primary aims of the Libyan Currency committee were to assist Libya in creating a unified currency in all three provinces.

The Bank's name was changed to Bank of Libya under Act no. 4 (1963),[3] then to its current name Central Bank of Libya after the 1969 coup d'état."

The central bank of Libya has existed since 1955. You're wrong. Your theory to explain the invasion is wrong. What now?

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
[QUOTE="MamlukWarrior, post: 3167757, member: 5363"

I wasn't actually going to respond but I did think of a few questions which I'd love to know the answer to seeing as your so knowledgeable on the subject plus its in keeping with the thread subject.

obviously your a lot more versed in this area than I am so I was wondering if you could share with the forum this information?[/QUOTE]

awww, that's a cute bit of passive-aggressive deflection. of course, nothing whatsoever i have said suggests i think of myself as knowledgeable or an expert on the subject- I imagine most readers can easily discern that it doesn't require a huge amount of expertise to rebut the far-fetched claims you have made- but when under pressure for having made inaccurate or silly statements it's a common internet tactic to point at the person who rebutted you and suggest that rebutting your views is somehow tantamount to claiming expert status.

Who is controlling Global banking currency? for e.g when the Germans were defeated in WWI who devalued their currency?
Also who made the decision and enforced currency sanctions against Russia in previous decades?

I'm afraid I haven't time to go into this currently; I'll give you a little reading list when I've got 10 minutes, in the meantime you'd definitely benefit, I think, from approaching these questions in a more multifacted way, it seems from the way you approach them that you constantly see single hidden hands, mysterious dark cabals in locked rooms and so forth. the devaluation of German currency started in August 1914 as a result of decisions made by the german government, for example, so it's quite a long and complex process with multiple actors involved.

Dec 2009
UK
awww, that's a cute bit of passive-aggressive deflection. of course, nothing whatsoever i have said suggests i think of myself as knowledgeable or an expert on the subject- I imagine most readers can easily discern that it doesn't require a huge amount of expertise to rebut the far-fetched claims you have made- but when under pressure for having made inaccurate or silly statements it's a common internet tactic to point at the person who rebutted you and suggest that rebutting your views is somehow tantamount to claiming expert status.

I'm afraid I haven't time to go into this currently; I'll give you a little reading list when I've got 10 minutes, in the meantime you'd definitely benefit, I think, from approaching these questions in a more multifacted way, it seems from the way you approach them that you constantly see single hidden hands, mysterious dark cabals in locked rooms and so forth. the devaluation of German currency started in August 1914 as a result of decisions made by the german government, for example, so it's quite a long and complex process with multiple actors involved.
So if I make assertions that's an issue, but if someone concedes that they don't know all the details that's an issue also? strange, there's nothing passive aggressive or deflective about wanting to learn from someone who may know more.......unless I disappointed you because you came just looking to rehash an argument?

I also didn't say you were an expert as your clearly not because you haven't answered any of my questions, I just said as you corrected me that it just makes sense that you must know more about the subject than I do?

I will address one thing you've said " you constantly see single hidden hands, mysterious dark cabals in locked rooms".

So you think business and arrangements of this impact and nature are done out in the open? I find that very curious.

Mrbsct

Ad Honorem
Jul 2013
USA
The US currency conspiracy theory still makes no sense to me.

America wants countries to use US Dollars for oil so bad that it ....that it banned Iran from using USD to sell oil
America wants countries to use US Dollars for oil so bad that it ....that it banned Venezula from using USD to sell oil

aggienation

Ad Honorem
Jul 2016
USA
I will address one thing you've said " you constantly see single hidden hands, mysterious dark cabals in locked rooms".

So you think business and arrangements of this impact and nature are done out in the open? I find that very curious.
So what sort of room do you think the Rothschild bankers use to control the world? Where is it? Tel Aviv? New York City?

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
I just said as you corrected me that it just makes sense that you must know more about the subject than I do?
Clearly I do know more than you, you know how I know?

When you said Libya and Syria didn't/don't have central banks, I knew this to be false; whereas you read it (presumably on an internet meme) once and took it as gospel, I understood enough about the workings of finance to know when I saw that same meme that it was bull****. Thirty seconds on google would have sufficed, had you wished to confirm or deny the myth of no Libyan central bank, but clearly you don't seek confirmation or denial of assertions you wish to be true, for whatever agenda-driven reasons drive you concerning this topic.