How Many History Buffs with Historical Homes?

Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
Steep stairs always make me nervous. Did these stairs spiral or nah? And poor dog, just wanted to be at the top of the world.

I ask about the stairs cause the building I worked in had steep spiral staircases, they never got any easier to climb.
They were tall narrow stone steps spiralling counterclockwise; they didn't worry us as as children, we would swing down on the rope, and were happy that adults tended to avoid them.

macon

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
Slovenia, EU
I live very close to a historical center of my town with one of two best preserved old squares in Slovenia.

House I live in is not very old but around are mostly preserved buildings, 100-200 years old. This square is 200m away and most houses are 400-500 years old. I wished to live here around because I like this retro feeling.

Jul 2016
Dengie Peninsula
I live very close to a historical center of my town with one of two best preserved old squares in Slovenia.

House I live in is not very old but around are mostly preserved buildings, 100-200 years old. This square is 200m away and most houses are 400-500 years old. I wished to live here around because I like this retro feeling.
I have a photo of those houses . somewhere

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US

The colors are beautiful! Do you know if the paint shades are historic or more modern? Either way, they are very striking!

Similar History Discussions