How to research Luther's Works?

Oct 2012
Is there an online resource that allows one to search Luther's Works/Werke? I'm looking for where, in both editions, to find "An die Pfarrherrn wider den Wucher zu predigen" and it's English translation.

Thanks.

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
Is there an online resource that allows one to search Luther's Works/Werke? I'm looking for where, in both editions, to find "An die Pfarrherrn wider den Wucher zu predigen" and it's English translation.

Thanks.
http://digital.bib-bvb.de/view/bvbmets/viewer.0.6.4.jsp?folder_id=0&dvs=1556556837980~621&pid=3419722&locale=en&usePid1=true&usePid2=true. (it will open an error page: just click on the last "here" link and it will redirect You to the original)

As for on-line resources, You should go on University/National libraries sites.

You could also search directly for translations in French: French Academic/ Public online sources are quite welcome furnished. (I have the impression that You do speak/read French. If not, ignore the last suggestion)

Last edited:
May 2017
France
In France,we have the Societe de l Histoire du Protestantisme Français,an extraordinary bibliotec,the biggest private of France,street des Saints Peres,near the boulevard Saint Germain.Closed for works until june 2019.