How will : ... Not Replace us" happen?

Status
Closed

Port

Ad Honorem
Feb 2013
portland maine
In Charlottesville whit supremacists shouted, : Jews will not replace us." How does a group making up 1.5% of a population replace anything?

Fox

Ad Honorem
Oct 2011
Korea
In Charlottesville whit supremacists shouted, : Jews will not replace us." How does a group making up 1.5% of a population replace anything?
I think the idea is that people of Jewish descent in media and academic lines of work are among those pushing for mass immigration to the United States. In other words, "replace" here would not be "replace with themselves," but rather, "replace with others," such as Latin Americans, Africans, or so forth.

In any case, trying to blame people of Jewish descent for the outcomes of America's long-term policies is confused. All the salient political decisions trace back to a "White" electorate, and the economic motivators which lead to phenomena like mass illegal immigration likewise come down to "White" economic decisions. If a replacement is occurring, it is because these people have opted to replace themselves in the long term for the sake of access to cheap labor and emotional gratification in the short term. Certainly, there are Jewish columnists who have also written in support of such notions, but simply writing about something does not cause it to occur, and words have no impact at all if the broader populace were to simply ignore them. Other countries have handled such matters differently precisely because their populaces had a different prevailing attitude.

Yes, in the long term, "White Americans" have set themselves up for diminishment as a demographic, but any attempt to blame another group for that simply illustrates the same lazy short-sightedness which lead to the outcome in question.

Mar 2019
Kansas
Okay your first mistake is bringing logic to a white supremacist debate :)

Reactions: Ichon
May 2017
China
white supremacist isn't think jews will replace white with jews, but jews will replace white with black latinos east indian (from india) and muslim, or at least become mullatos, a mix white with all of that.

they have inferiority complex, they claim white are the most superior being on this planet yet at the same time they think white being genocided, how can the most superior being genocided by inferior being, that logic really non-sense.

Code Blue

Ad Honorem
Feb 2015
Caribbean
I wouldn't read too much meaning in the rants of rent-a-protesters. I would love to ask those guys what job they have that Jews are applying for. But I don't where one would engage them. For example, they don't post here.

Status
Closed