How would you influence France so that it would build a better Maginot Line?

Jul 2016
USA
I just can't understand your persistence. All attempts to defend using fixed fortifications during WW2 failed. After WW2 no one built such fortifications any more. I would make a conclusion that they were bad idea. You make conclusion that they were excellent idea. We probably are thinking in very different way and therefore agreement is impossible.
Novices gonna novice. Makes declarative statements but doesn't know about he DMZ in Korea. Or the Indian Pakistani border. Or the Golan Heights or the Suez Bar Lev Line.

:lol:

Please, keep posting. I'm not going to take them seriously, at this point I'll just rub your nose in it.

Mar 2014
Lithuania
Gladly, give me example where those fixed defenses actually worked. As in stopped enemy and I might change my mind. Both Soviet Union and NATO seem to think that tanks, planes and bombs are way of the future. You think that Koreans and Pakistani have right ideas. You might be right, but I am still skeptical.
P.S. Albania was also very big on concrete boxes, not sure if it proves anything.

Jul 2016
USA
Gladly, give me example where those fixed defenses actually worked. As in stopped enemy and I might change my mind. Both Soviet Union and NATO seem to think that tanks, planes and bombs are way of the future. You think that Koreans and Pakistani have right ideas. You might be right, but I am still skeptical.
P.S. Albania was also very big on concrete boxes, not sure if it proves anything.
I don't care at all if you're skeptical. You're opinions on this matter are entirely based on ignorance, so why would I value your opinion? Nor do I have to give an example of how or where those fixed defenses worked, to prove my point I needed to provide them, period, to show you didn't know that they existed (which we both know you didn't).

At this point I am not trying to change your mind at this point. You don't even bother reading my posts for anything besides fuel for arguing with me from a position of blind ignorance. I'm simply here now to provide more ammunition to the other readers of this thread as to why taking your word on anything you've written or will write about this subject is foolish, to say the least.

Keep 'em coming!