I need Help Finding A Western Film Title

Sep 2019
UK
I wonder if someone can help, I have been searching high and low for a Western movie that I have seen as a child, the movie is in colour, there are native american Indians in the movie but I can not recall which tribe they from.

There are also cavalery soldiers in the movie with charriots and towards the end of the movie, the Indians circuled the soldiers where it looked like there was no hope for the soldiers as they were outnumbered but not sure who won the fight.

I have seen the movie I think between 1963 and 1965.

I appreciate any help with titles so that I can reduce my search.

Thank you for all your help.

Oct 2015
Virginia
Chariots?
Maybe "Hondo" (1953) ? In the final action sequence, some of the troopers are carried in wagons (vice chariots).

Sep 2019
UK
Chariots?
Maybe "Hondo" (1953) ? In the final action sequence, some of the troopers are carried in wagons (vice chariots).
Sorry, not chariots, I meant wagons, thank you for the suggestion, I remember it wasn't a John Wayne movie.

Sep 2019
UK
I remember an India jumping off his horse with a knife I think towards a civilian cowboy, they tussled on the ground and the cowboy killed the India, it's quiet hasy but I think it was civilians in their wagons that eventually got rescued by soldiers, not 100% sure though.