If America is an incompetent power, why doesn't the world take that power away?

Status
Closed
Jun 2018
Next door to you
I keep reading over and over again on Quora, Reddit, Youtube and so many other websites out there that America is, in a nutshell, evil; it's selfish, it's a hypocrite has a lot of crimes against humanity and that a lot of people living there are just no good. I also read that there are so many better countries out there and I also read that superpowers will always exists no matter what.... so, why doesn't the world do something to America that will remove it from being a superpower and make sure that the better countries become superpowers?

aggienation

Ad Honorem
Jul 2016
USA
Because that literally means war.

Another nation or group of nations can't take away something that other the US has without it resisting, without coming to blows. And considering the US is the world's premier economic and military superpower, that's a very dangerous game to play.

Rodger

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
US
I keep reading over and over again on Quora, Reddit, Youtube and so many other websites out there that America is, in a nutshell, evil; it's selfish, it's a hypocrite has a lot of crimes against humanity and that a lot of people living there are just no good. I also read that there are so many better countries out there and I also read that superpowers will always exists no matter what.... so, why doesn't the world do something to America that will remove it from being a superpower and make sure that the better countries become superpowers?
In your readings what nations did "they" say is better? Inquiring minds want to know.

zincwarrior

Ad Honorem
Jun 2012
Texas
Because we'll nuke you, starting with i internet wonders named Kundalini. Plus Captain America and Superman would not be pleased.

Seriously do you post anything besides "why doesn't the world attack the US?" Threads?

Last edited:

Robert165

Ad Honorem
Jan 2010
North Georgia
I think the USA is very very hard to invade. I think the only other country harder to invade would be Mongolia, to do that you have to go through either China or Russia, so, good luck invading Mongolia!

To invade the USA you would either have to cross an entire ocean or come through Canada or Mexico. I guess of you made a deal with one of them, or both, that would make it a lot easier.

Also, so many people here have guns so good luck with that invasion.

Oct 2016
Merryland
"Do not invade America. There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass." attributed to Admiral Isoruku Yammamoto.

Bring it, world.

Dan Howard

Ad Honorem
Aug 2014
Australia
The USA isn't perfect but, as a super power, it is the best of all the alternatives.

Dan Howard

Ad Honorem
Aug 2014
Australia
I think the USA is very very hard to invade. I think the only other country harder to invade would be Mongolia, to do that you have to go through either China or Russia, so, good luck invading Mongolia!
We have two and a half thousand years of precedence telling us that Afghanistan is impossible to successfully invade.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
This again?

I have a very low tolerance threshold for this kind of nonsense. THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Closed