If CANZUK is a great thing, why hasn't it been implemented?

MG1962a

Ad Honorem
Mar 2019
Kansas
No you Pommie snob, it'll be a can of Fosters wreathed in swathes of maple and silver fern.
Fosters is a purely American beer now. Has not been brewed in Australia since the 90's. For a while it was brewed in Canada but now I believe is sourced out of Texas

MG1962a

Ad Honorem
Mar 2019
Kansas
No. They're excellent carpenters though. They're well known for always having tools of the trade available.
I work with an Indian guy and for months every time we had a meeting he would start by offering me a small square of sandpaper lol

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I remember when the Australian cricket team picked Michael Beer as their spinner.

"Australians choose Beer"

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
Fosters is a purely American beer now. Has not been brewed in Australia since the 90's. For a while it was brewed in Canada but now I believe is sourced out of Texas
The Fosters sold in the UK is apparently brewed there in Manchester:
Foster's may be 'Australian for lager' but it is brewed in Britain
The advertising here has always emphasized it supposedly Australian character in a humorous sort of way:

It is the top-selling lager among university students in Britain, which might be taken as a sure sign that it is weasel's piss.

Jan 2017
UK
Scotland wouldn't agree to it and push for independence, then you'd have to change the name to CANZGB. After that Quebec would secede to join the Francophone countries.