If there's no WWI and Russia engages in another war with the Ottomans and/or Japan, would Germany feel compelled to intervene?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
If there's no WWI and Russia engages in another war with the Ottomans and/or Japan at some point in time (since those two areas were the most likely flashpoints for a new war for Russia), would Germany feel compelled to militarily intervene in this war on the anti-Russian side? Also, what about Austria-Hungary? Would it also feel compelled to militarily intervene in this war on the anti-Russian side?

The logic behind such a German/Austro-Hungarian military intervention is that if Russian aggression is allowed to go unchecked anywhere, Russia could subsequently engage in aggression elsewhere.

I'm curious about this because this could theoretically be a trigger for an alternate WWI in this scenario.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
If there's no WWI and Russia engages in another war with the Ottomans and/or Japan at some point in time (since those two areas were the most likely flashpoints for a new war for Russia), would Germany feel compelled to militarily intervene in this war on the anti-Russian side? Also, what about Austria-Hungary? Would it also feel compelled to militarily intervene in this war on the anti-Russian side?

The logic behind such a German/Austro-Hungarian military intervention is that if Russian aggression is allowed to go unchecked anywhere, Russia could subsequently engage in aggression elsewhere.

I'm curious about this because this could theoretically be a trigger for an alternate WWI in this scenario.
BTW, my question here would likewise extend to Britain. Specifically, would Britain feel compelled to militarily intervene in such a war on the anti-Russian side.

Mar 2016
Australia
Why be curious about something that didn't happen and will never happen, though? You're essentially being curious about a fictional scenario that you've made up. I don't quite understand it.