Increasing Islamophobia in the west

Status
Closed

At Each Kilometer

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
Bulgaria
Zbigniew Brzezinski himself. So this is how The Big Bad Wolf looked like in the eve of the war there. They told us bedtime stories back then that this Bad Wolf eats naughty little commie children so we should behave or else. heh

Sep 2019
Slovenia
I of course do not deny Obama islamist alliance... However helping Kurds against ISIS as we have seen in last years is something else, as well as helping the rebels against communist occupation of Afganistan having in mind how big danger communism really was.

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
thank you for proving tht its not xenophobia but islamophobia, the members here are not even admitting that there is islamophobia.

i personally think that there is no christianphobia, hinduphobia because of the geopolitical situation we currently live in, during the christian sacking of the native americans for instance, there must have been a christian phobia. during hindu buddhist periods, the buddhists did show a hinduphobia, a textbook a thousand years old has some written statements about a buddhist monk fearing burning of his holy manuscript by the hindus, safeguarded it at the risk of his life, so yes, there was a hinduphobia in a perticular geopolitical situation. Hindus did persecute buddhists, so buddhists must have harboured hinduphobia as well. SOme western scholars completely accuse jinnah for creation of Pakistan for instance for his personal agenda, and two nation theory is mocked as some rediculous thing during congress's tenure, but now we understand why jinnah created pakistan as BJP proving itself to the millions of muslims in pakistan who doubted jinnah and called him names.

regards
That's a personal opinion and it proves nothing. Btw, I totally ignore what "jinnah" is ...

Anyway, I go back to the matter of fact that "Islamophobia" in Europe is xenophobia simply because the very large majority of the immigrants coming here are Muslim. In US they are more concerned about South Americans nowadays [and South Americans are Christian], simply because they are trying and migrating to US in great numbers. Americans don't care a nut about Muslim migrants: they are well far, too far ...

Apr 2018
Canada
The premise is simply false

For example in France, the ministry of interior has come out with stats for 2018:

• Acts against christians : more than 1 000
  • Acts agains jews : more than 500 (+74%)
  • Acts against muslims: 100 (lowest level since 2010).. Note : muslims are about 10 times as numerous as jews in France and about 5 to 7 times less numerous than christians... It makes muslims statistically the LEAST susceptible to religious hatred, far behind jews...

This is before we even go into the politically loaded "islamophobia" term designed to stiffle any criticism of Islam
True These days to be politically correct you would have to measure every word you say lest you offends some group.

Yes the left liberal elite will use islamphobia homophobia racism unprogressive or any other ism to loudly shout down any opposing viewpoint.

I remember years ago a well dressed woman sweeping (royally) into our local bookstore past the grubby peasants (sorry -customers like myself) and via cell urging (obey or die) some lackey (excuse me -friend) to tell another worshipper (er-friend) that she had read the Book of Negroes (implying that She was an authority on the black experience).My impression was that her highness would be front and center of the sheet draped torch bearing mob should a black family dare to even think of moving into her well heeled neighbourhood.Her hypocrisy was so obvious albeit she would be blissfully unaware of her conceit from her lofty perch.

betgo

Ad Honorem
Jul 2011
Why was there Christian phobia in the Islamic world during the crusades? Do you expect Europeans to be happy about being invaded?

tomar

Ad Honoris
Jan 2011
this also happens in india where let aloine non hindus, even low caste hindus are banned from visiting their hindu temples.

a famous example is of a swiss patron of Jagannath temple who was refused to enter the temple despite contributing millions in donation for it.

secondly no muslim mosque is prohibited for non muslims, only haram/meccah

comparing ''whites only'' to this just reflects your mindset of comparing irrelevant stuff together to make you case.

regards
Denialism of muslim discriminatory practices of which Mecca is only exhibit A

They include among other things in many muslim countries, prohibition to marry outside the faith (or even to leave the faith for that matter) and to occupy high office (even the tunisian constitution of 2014 prohibits a non muslim from being president). This is real and actual systemic discrimination (and a gross violation of the universal declaration of human rights to which those countries have hypocritically subscribed) that is simply non existant in the west that is being decried in this thread and the islamist friendly outlets as "islamophobic".... If islamists were so concerned about human rights and equality they had centuries to set things right in their own countries.....

Reactions: ksk and hansolo

tomar

Ad Honoris
Jan 2011
The above is not true. Non-Muslims are not allowed into mosques in Morocco. I know first hand, since I was not allowed into mosques there. It depends on the country.
They probably read your historum posts :)

It is a case by case basis.... In some mosques you'd be allowed , in others not... It is not a country wide thing.... The Mecca case however is different, that is a whole city

tomar

Ad Honoris
Jan 2011
accusations against polish rapists are not few as well, what about polish prostitutes in the UK, i have many personal stories to share as well, teen polish prostitutes as well, but europe as stated in the video is only targeting muslims, muslims are bad, rest is fine. I recently saw a documentary of an english girl whose boy friend took her to NED and sold her to prostitution.

regards
Industrial scale rape going on for years and affecting thousands of people at the hand of one gang while the authorities look away is really nowhere near the individual actions of one rapist whether polish or otherwise

Reactions: hansolo
Status
Closed