Interesting Free Website With A Lot of Historical Maps

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Here is an interesting website which I don't think has been posted here yet (if I am wrong in regards to this, then please let me know):

Omniatlas Maps

It contains a lot of historical maps and is apparently free; in addition, new maps are frequently being put on this website (based on my experience with this website over the last couple of/several months).

Thus, please feel free to check out this website if you are interested. Honestly, I think that it is genuinely a great website.

Jun 2013
USA
Here is an interesting website which I don't think has been posted here yet (if I am wrong in regards to this, then please let me know):

Omniatlas Maps

It contains a lot of historical maps and is apparently free; in addition, new maps are frequently being put on this website (based on my experience with this website over the last couple of/several months).

Thus, please feel free to check out this website if you are interested. Honestly, I think that it is genuinely a great website.
I've used this website before. It does lack and have some minor inaccuracies but is a good site.

Similar History Discussions