Invisible ugliness

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Adorable appearance, devilish interior?
Then, can we discuss buildings that are beautiful outside and hideous inside?
Do you have a building in mind? Dogs are wonderful, but they can be a lot of work! And you have to watch them grow old in front of your eyes, and that is difficult too. But, they are wonderful.

Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
My vet said to get a stupid dog like a bulldog or a pitbull if it was going to be left alone for long periods of time because by the time it has worked out that you have gone, you are coming back home again. :)
You have a smart vet.

The little Jack Russell has severe separation anxiety; he does his nut if I go out to check the mail. The Pit Bull he didn't seem to notice if I went outside. If he accidently got out, he would just go and lie down at the front door until I let him in. No interest in any kind of toy and was afraid of the seashore. Major HAS to have a ball. I got a bargain on slightly used tennis balls on Ebay; 69 for $15. (the postage cost the guy $22)

Be most grateful if anyone knows how to cure the Jack Russell of his separation anxiety. He has been on a training course. I certainly learned some things. Him, not o much,.,

VHS

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
Brassicaland
You have a smart vet.

The little Jack Russell has severe separation anxiety; he does his nut if I go out to check the mail. The Pit Bull he didn't seem to notice if I went outside. If he accidently got out, he would just go and lie down at the front door until I let him in. No interest in any kind of toy and was afraid of the seashore. Major HAS to have a ball. I got a bargain on slightly used tennis balls on Ebay; 69 for $15. (the postage cost the guy $22)

Be most grateful if anyone knows how to cure the Jack Russell of his separation anxiety. He has been on a training course. I certainly learned some things. Him, not o much,.,
Is your Jack Russell adopted or not?
I have 0 experiences with pets except for childhood goldfish and betta fish.

Todd Feinman said:
Do you have a building in mind? Dogs are wonderful, but they can be a lot of work! And you have to watch them grow old in front of your eyes, and that is difficult too. But, they are wonderful.
A good example can be the Hengdian studio; most of the structures there are quite hollow.

Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
Is your Jack Russell adopted or not?
I have 0 experiences with pets except for childhood goldfish and betta fish.

A good example can be the Hengdian studio; most of the structures there are quite hollow.
A building? No; I simply want to be able to leave him home when I go out. It's seldom more than a couple of hours. Yes, all pets die, as do we. I have had a dog most my life, and will continue to do so..
@VHS

Yes, I got him from Animal Welfare.He was surrendered by his owner, an elderly lady who found him too hard to handle. When i got him, he had no training of any kind. He is still learning house training. He still tries to attack any dog he sees. I took him to a 6week training course at Animal Welfare ,,one-on-one training. He has improved slightly.

I had to pay $700 for him. He had been neutered, micro chip inserted (required by law, for dogs AND cats) . Had also had all vaccinations. He has a great nature, and is good company.

Similar History Discussions