Is Albania the least remarkable country in Europe?

Nov 2018
London
Do you know if this story is true? An Albanian bishop had condemned decapitating dead Turks on the grounds that that was cowardice and only alive Turkish soldiers should be decapitated.
Sounds like one of those stories, but you never know.
No idea mate, most of medieval age can be called the dark ages because of the amount of violence, wars and deaths. Religion was a tool used to create the violence in a lot of these cases but I doubt it was the true motivation, please remember that a lot of the leaders of these religious movements contradicted their beliefs, for example the ottoman leaders had like 7 Christian women each and kids with them. I thought that goes against their religion....it's clear that all they wanted to do was have fun sleeping with sex slaves at other people's expense. Disgusting animals, actually no, I like animals, disgusting criminals.

Last edited:

Kotromanic

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
Iowa USA
I really don't understand the point of threads like this.
Not every individual is the inheritor of some national greatness and such threads reflect a reality, if not a "point" that is interesting to all readers of our forum.

Who has broken the policies of the forum in the thread, anyone?

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Not every individual is the inheritor of some national greatness and such threads reflect a reality, if not a "point" that is interesting to all readers of our forum.

Who has broken the policies of the forum in the thread, anyone?
I fail to see why anyone needs to make a point that X or Y is "uninteresting" or "unremarkable", whatever that may mean/