Is China destined to become a superpower?

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
The US is also in debt of one trillion dollar to China
I know , I know to china , using the Financial nuclear bomb would be like sawing the branch one is sitting on .
it's still a pretty potent weapon

it fit the definition of diplomacy
two people sitting across a table smiling at each other while crushing the other testicles underneath
the first one who stop smiling loose
If I owe you $50, you have me. If I owe you $50,000,000,000, I’ve got you.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Nope. It has been a regional power for thousands of years but not a global superpower. Britain was the worlds first superpower.
If it were based solely on the ability to “project power” (or at least, exploration), the Spanish were probably the first.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
I don't encourage to stop you watching mass media from USA, UK, Australia. Mate! Analyse news media present you. This may take a couple of minutes. There are things one may not find in the Russian media. Also, there are things are utter nonsense in Reuters, CNN, BBC, Foxnews, ABC Australia and alike.
You’re saying that RT is equivalent to Reuters, et al? Probably not.

Dan Howard

Ad Honorem
Aug 2014
Australia
If I owe you $50, you have me. If I owe you $50,000,000,000, I’ve got you.
There was a good saying in the 1980s during the recession: "If you owe the bank a million dollars, you are in trouble. If you owe it a hundred million dollars, the bank is in trouble."

Reactions: royal744
May 2019
Earth
yeah right, china must be bad evil being for indian like you right? you can not objective and fair assesment to china, so we will do the same thing on india.

many indian patriot on the internet bragging that india will be superpower in 2020 or 2030 or 2050, but all of it only utopia, you indian have no capability to fix your country properly, still have caste system despite at the same time bragging about world's largest democratic country on the planet (in term of population).

there is many world recognized chinese company, huawei are one of it.
Don't worry about us, we are doing great. I am a brahmin, your ancestors used to come here and stole our sanskrit scrolls by seeing those books inside their skins thats how we civilized you.

You can talk as much as you want but we both know that which nation cultureally Conquered with and dominated for 2000+ years.

May 2019
Earth
Good heavens ! So indians are not even not allowed to dream !
Your ancestors used to think differently.
His Ancestors and people even today worships an Indian Kshatriya prince as their supreme god lol.

Imagine is worshipping Jackie Chan as our supreme god and erecting his giant statues all over India.