Is China destined to become a superpower?

Apr 2019
India
His Ancestors and people even today worships an Indian Kshatriya prince as their supreme god lol.

Imagine is worshipping Jackie Chan as our supreme god and erecting his giant statues all over India.
.........Just when I was trying to take the situation in good humor..........
........You ruined my fun dear brother.......

Why is our lot like this these days:
200w.gif

YouLoveMeYouKnowIt

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Canada
have no doubt in your mind that we have great respect in our minds for what you guys have done and achieved in past 30 years, but something we have to show mirror to trolls in order to shut them up.
Okay so you admit what you posted was trolling (mirroring trolling As you put it.)

Let's soberly address your post.

Do you think India dominated and conquered China culturally? Like, as if without Buddhism there is little else in cultural worth?

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
The US is also in debt of one trillion dollar to China
I know , I know to china , using the Financial nuclear bomb would be like sawing the branch one is sitting on .
it's still a pretty potent weapon

it fit the definition of diplomacy
two people sitting across a table smiling at each other while crushing the other testicles underneath
the first one who stop smiling loose
Debt could be a very serious problem for the US. But it cuts both ways, doesn’t it? If I owe you $20,000, it’sdefinitely a problem for me. But if I owe you $20,000,000,000, it’s a big problem for you as well.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
China will be around for another 4 thousand years long after Europe and new world are gone. Don't you think? The dominance is not controlling many parts of the world. Britain wasn't controlling many parts of the world. Russia was controlling. Take a look at Russia's territory . Russia will also not be around in the next 4 thousand years in my opinion, despite their influential president Vladimir Putin stated: if there's no Russia in the world, then we don't need such world.
If Europe and the US are gone from the scene, then who will buy Chinese products? If that ever does come to pass, then there will probably be no superpowers on the planet worthy of the name. Without Europe and the US, where will China go to purloin ideas? Ah yes, to Russia, of course.

VHS

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
Florania
The US is also in debt of one trillion dollar to China
I know , I know to china , using the Financial nuclear bomb would be like sawing the branch one is sitting on .
it's still a pretty potent weapon

it fit the definition of diplomacy
two people sitting across a table smiling at each other while crushing the other testicles underneath
the first one who stop smiling loose
To use the title of a bestseller, is a WMD (weapon of math destruction) looming somewhere?

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
1. china and chinese people has no interest on such super power thing. as china has growing capacity, china is more devoted to support the international organizations (eg UN) to work on global issues, rather projecting military and currency dominance around the planet
playing around on the issue is a waste of time.
2. stop the childish "what if" scenarios that what if US or EU do not purchase chinese products. one can have a try to not buy chinese goods, why not test it for one year?
3. how could china steal intelligent properties when the patents on front techs, such as 5G and quantum communication, are so few in countries, for example, US. Huawei and ZTE own over 2900 core patents of 5G, matching those of US and EU adding together. on quantum communication, china owns ~50% global patents.
come on. the world is progressing into another stage, as all human are equally smart, if a nation or a culture do not work hard on herself, falling behind is doomed to happen. most likely, nations with higher population will have more production of innovations, while nations with lower population cannot sustain a superior position by arbitrarily condemning "stealing".

Last edited:

sparky

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Sydney
the Huawei story is not about Chinese spying , it's about the NSA going half blind
This US organisation has access to everyone on the planet , they have spied on angela Merkel phone , among many others
a Huawein network would require proper request rather than trawler fishing

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
With regard to “Chinese sophistication” or knowledge of the world, I’m sure certain sectors of Chinese leadership understand the West quite well, but I am equally certain that the majority of Chinese do not. Nor do I think they care the least bit about it.

Reactions: Ichon and sparky