Is European history the most impressive?

Feb 2015
France
I'm big fan of video games so whenever I play RTS or RPG's I take notice that Europeans have the most "creative" history compared to rest of the world.

Even if we examine European millitary attire throghout centuries we notice variety of uniforms. Evolution of european military uniform is clear evidence of innate creative predisposition of europeans towards "improving" anything they touch upon.

Evolution:

Spartan warrior.

Roman warrior:

Gothic knight:

Grenader:

WW2 soldier:

Modern soldier:

As you see by the examples I provided just looking at military uniforms you can clearly see the evolution of European thought regarding military. But it's not only limited to attire but also weapons, buildings, art etc.

In comparision Chinese militarry attire remained the same since B.C up to 20th century without improvements which speak volumes of Chinese creativtity in contrast to Europeans.

Feb 2015
Netherlands
I'm big fan of video games so whenever I play RTS or RPG's I take notice that Europeans have the most "creative" history compared to rest of the world.

Even if we examine European millitary attire throghout centuries we notice variety of uniforms. Evolution of european military uniform is clear evidence of innate creative predisposition of europeans towards "improving" anything they touch upon.
What evidence outside of the options in your video games do you have for this opinion?

You know... I like European history too. It's rich and exciting... but an ethnocentric view of history doesn't mean that nothing happened outside the "blinders" you're wearing.

Jan 2013
Carniola
#1 picture : Not a spartan war gear. Not anyone's war gear1
#2 picture : Not sure that this is european army.

I seriously doubt that chinese military remaind the same for 2000 years.

Feb 2015
Netherlands
I'm pretty sure the picture of "gothic" armor he posted is actually jousting armor from the late medieval period.

It may date from the 15c but I would bet and arm and a leg it wasn't intended for use on the battlefield.

Sep 2013
Ireland
I've seen most of the rest of the world, it is cold, harsh and dark, Europe is the light... LOL

Mar 2014
Canterbury
How much, on a scale of 1-10, do you know about non-European history?

If it's below a 7 (and if you don't think non-European armour changed, it is well below a 7), these samurai warriors want to speak to you: