Is feminism ruining the West?

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
There does seem to be a mindset among some that females acting out physically is, perhaps - while not justified, "understandable," while males are stigmatized for such behavior.
That seems possible to me. When men act out physically, because of their relative size, they can cause more injury, so there is that, also.

VHS

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
Where Pica hudsonia thrives
That seems possible to me. When men act out physically, because of their relative size, they can cause more injury, so there is that, also.
With automatic firearms, the brawn issue may be somewhat irrelevant.
Then, most of the indiscriminate shooters have been men or young males, why?

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
With automatic firearms, the brawn issue may be somewhat irrelevant.
Then, most of the indiscriminate shooters have been men or young males, why?
And committers of violent crimes generally... A variety of factors including testosterone, risk-taking behaviors (which get the stupid killed, yet can cause pyramids to be built), socialization of boys and gender roles (be tough, don't cry), poor impulse control paired with access to violent games, guns everywhere, and media content that lets you choose your own reality. As far as standard tests of intelligence go, men produce more geniuses and idiots, while women tend to stick to the mean, with fewer kutliers.

May 2017
Monterrey
There does seem to be a mindset among some that females acting out physically is, perhaps - while not justified, "understandable," while males are stigmatized for such behavior.
This is changing quite fast though, at least in western nations. Another issue that has recently gained more attention is the fact that in divorces women tend to get custody; men being automatically somehow disqualified.

Simple answer: No

I'm too lazy to address everything, but, in regards to this comment:
How much is the sexual revolution a problem with regards to the divorce rate, is there a relationship between the two?
Increased sex equality now means that women are allowed to divorce men to begin with. Of course there will be a spike in divorce rates when one sex previously was barred from even divorcing to begin with. If I treated my wife like trash, and she weren't allowed to divorce me due to the law, then we'd probably stay together, but the second that divorce becomes legal, you can bet she's ditching me. it's her right to.

Also, on this comment:
Serbia is not known as being particularly progressive, but times are changing.

Cabinet of Ana Brnabić - Wikipedia
I hear that their new prime minister is lesbian aswell, very interesting, and unexpected for me xp.

Similar History Discussions