Is it fair to compare French Algeria with the West Bank?

Aug 2018
Canada
Benny Morris quotes plenty of others, he says the 'transfer' thinking was core to Zionist thought and that 'transfer' was in the air in 1948. This is a Jewish Zionist Historian. One who thinks all Arabs should have been expelled. A very carefully Historian, I have some problems with Benny Morris but he only writes what he can document he's very conservative that way.

There are plenty of others, Ben Gurion for starters and both Ben Gurion and Herzl say we can;t be open about this we must be discreet.

The happenings in the 1940s were expulsions.

they were explicitly necessary for an expanded Israeli state. There wa sno doubt they intended to expand the Israeli state during the 1948 war. That was only possible in large amounts of the native population was removed. As it was.
Like everything you claim, this is False.
Benny Morris made the foremost case for the 'palestinians.'

He was the first of the "New Historians"/Revisionist Historians.
His book "the Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem" was/is the BIBLE for Pro-Palestinains for Decades.

You Know nothing, or lie about it.

After being heavily Refuted/Caught/Outed on his Lies and misquotes in that book and others by Ephraim Karsh (Kings College), he's changed his tune in the last 10-15 Years.

Perhaps, and unsurprisingly, YOU are conflating 'Zionist' and 'Joooo.'

again
You cannot debate me.
Gratuitously last word away!

Last edited:

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal

His book "the Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem" was/is the BIBLE for Pro-Palestinains for Decades.

After being heavily Refuted/Caught/Outed on his Lies and misquotes in that book and others by Ephraim Karsh (Kings College), he's changed his tune in the last 10-15 Years.

again
You cannot debate me.
Arrogant much, no?

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010

again
You cannot debate me.
this is simple abuse not debate.

you want to try rational debate feel free.

why are you here you?

Aug 2018
Canada
this is simple abuse not debate.

you want to try rational debate feel free.

why are you here you?
Completely False/another Raging Lie by pugsville.

I explained WHO Benny Morris is in the conflict, because as always, you had it Wrong.

It remains unrefuted/untouched at the top of this page.
Only/Ironically proving you cannot debate me.

Post ON Topic please.

Yeah, I really don't get why exactly he created an account here so that he could make a lot of posts about this single topic and nothing else.
This is also False/a Lie.
And it would have been so easy to check all of my 13 posts at the time of yours.
3 of the 13 posts (now 14) are on two different Africa topics.
That was the initial plan, save for, again, the pugnacious/pernicious/last-wording pugsville.

What's the matter with you?
Were you unable/unwilling to even check before embarrassing yourself?
Astonishing.
And my posts here ALL have Topical Content, except this and my last to you, in response to Two OFF topic/Wrong style critiques.

And even IF I wanted to post on This topic alone, it would be valid.
Post ON TOPIC Please.
That's two in a row OFF topic for you.

Any further OFF Topic posting, and they will ALL will be reported
Thank you
`

Last edited:

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
Completely False/another Raging Lie by pugsville.

I explained WHO Benny Morris is in the conflict, because as always, you had it Wrong.

It remains unrefuted/untouched at the top of this page.
Only/Ironically proving you cannot debate me.

Post ON Topic please.
Opinion is not fact.

Answer these questions

Did the Arab Legion enter the proposed Jewish Partition State ?
Did the Arab legion have strict orders not to enter the proposed Jewish Partition State?

Given this how could the Jordanian forces said to be invading?

Aug 2018
Canada
Opinion is not fact.

Answer these questions

Did the Arab Legion enter the proposed Jewish Partition State ?
Did the Arab legion have strict orders not to enter the proposed Jewish Partition State?

Given this how could the Jordanian forces said to be invading?
What about my post of the top of the page, where our topical disscussion left off/You WHIFFED, isn't "Fact".
Here it is again:

Me at the top of THIS page unanswered said:

Perhaps, and unsurprisingly, YOU are conflating 'Zionist' and 'Joooo.'...
One notes every post of yours is a new subject/slander try, after a failed one on the last.
can't wait for the next last word du jour.
Edit: that only took a few minutes!
Tiring and disingenuous/tactic of the lost.
I'm not going to indulge the Serial Failed slander attempts of pugsville.

Last edited:

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
What about my post of the top of the page isn't "Fact".
Here it is again:
Not relevant to the specific question I asked. You are avoiding debate by shouting slogans that simply are not relevant to the points at hand. Do you want to actually have a debate by discussing specific points are are just wanting to shout slogans and lines from propaganda sites without any real intent to discuses the issues and facts and want to just reduce the complex conflict to mere black and white propaganda picture where one side is right about everything and the other wrong.

It's a complex conflict and there is more than enough bad behavior to go around.

Oct 2013
Europix
"Is it fair to compare French Algeria with the West Bank? "

No.

Not only isn't fair, but's slightly pointless. it's like comparing Chihuahuas with the Otters .