Is the photo faked?

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
@Tammuz, the real problem is that the early photographs taken by the Americans were absolutely unsuitable [you can see some of them in the German source I've indicated ... imagine to show those naked destroyed bodies to the public ...]. In fact they didn't publish them.

Did they create acceptable scenes? I cannot exclude this. So what?

Nov 2016
Germany
You can choose not to answer it, but we'll draw our own conclusions from a refusal.
For the first time in my life, I am suspected of denying the Holocaust, only because I have a problem with the dating of a photo.

Well, if you really want to know: No, I don't think the events in concentration camps are faked.

the real problem is that the early photographs taken by the Americans were absolutely unsuitable [you can see some of them in the German source I've indicated ... imagine to show those naked destroyed bodies to the public ...]. In fact they didn't publish them.

Did they create acceptable scenes? I cannot exclude this. So what?
How can I understand that now? Does this relate to the doubts another moderator has against me?

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
The camps were not cleared immediately after liberation. It took time.
For the first time in my life, I am suspected of denying the Holocaust, only because I have a problem with the dating of a photo.

Well, if you really want to know: No, I don't think the events in concentration camps are faked.
That was easy enough, wasn't it?

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I would have preferred it if my position had been taken for granted. After all, in the years of my membership here I have never given the impression of a Nazi, not even remotely.
Well, I don't know that. I don't interact with you a lot, so I have never, or rarely seen you comment on the topic. I can't take something for granted if I have no evidence one way or the other.

Similar History Discussions