• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Closed

Dreamhunter

Ad Honorem
Jun 2012
Malaysia
He is. The strong silent type, our Vladimir. A cool unruffled man of few words, but firm stand and robust action where necessary. I wouldn't mind someone like him being in charge in our country. Not at all.

Last edited:

Edgewaters

Ad Honorem
Jul 2007
Canada
No man worthy of being called such, needs to make fake, staged videos for the sole purpose of convincing everyone he actually is one.

Nor does he call the police because he is frightened when teenage girls sing.

Then, of course, there is this, which needs no explanation:

Last edited:

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Our good friend Vladimir [Prime Minister Berlusloni hosted him in rome and he received even a bed as a gift, George Clooney had occasion to see it as he declared in an interview in 2011 ... and Putin made the same favor hosting Berlusconi in a Russian dacia] is a traditional Russian leader.

Probably Russians need that kind of leadership. A bit dictatorial, but overall based on control [social control] of the system. When a business man is against Putin's power system ... Siberia is an option [usually after trials with less or more built accusations].

Or, as in the case of Mr. Berezovski, they make the favor to make suicide [it happened in London last March].

My general judgment?

He's a suitable [and so good] leader for that country, today. Russians don't like that much Western democracies [I remember a documentary by BBC showing how Russians prefer a strong power to a weak democracy. A young guy said to BBC journalist something like "now we need a strong President, may be in a future we will have time to build a democracy like yours"].

Dreamhunter

Ad Honorem
Jun 2012
Malaysia
r u kidding?
Oh dear. Just a figure of speech, dude. Dontcha worry even one iota. I aint takin him away from ya.

No man worthy of being called such, needs to make fake, staged videos for the sole purpose of convincing everyone he actually is one.

Nor does he call the police because he is frightened when teenage girls sing.

Then, of course, there is this, which needs no explanation:
I wonder from where you got such mis-leading mis-info, dude. The man has a 3rd dan black belt in judo. Or perhaps 6th dan by now. If you ever get the privilege of getting into the ring with him, he's gonna throw ya around like a little rag doll. Would be good to watch.

That little stream of tears down the face is probably crocodile's tears. It's just a general trend among the politicians these days, and sometimes, done properly and at the right time, it works.

Last edited:
Status
Closed