Israel & Poland jointly condemn Anti-Polonism & Anti-Semitism

Jul 2017
Crete
Polish - Eastern Europeans
Palestinians - Western Semitics

Then i assume Anti-Semitism is too protect the rights and freedom of Palestinians.

Sep 2012
Bulgaria
Anti-Polonism is a term I was unaware of. But then again I've been in eastern Germany and have seen it with my own eyes just didnt know that it has a name. As everything anti- it is very unpleasant to watch and in this particular case it was expressed by apparently drunk nasty piece of work.

GogLais

Ad Honorem
Sep 2013
Wirral
I’ve just started reading Black Earth, a history of the Holocaust by Timothy Snyder. It’s completely new to me but apparently Polish governments of the 1930s were enthusiastic about the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine to which Polish Jews could be removed. They even went as far as to provide military training in Poland for Jewish terrorists/freedom freedom fighters* (* delete as you see fit).

May 2018
Poland
Polonophobia is another name.

I’ve just started reading Black Earth, a history of the Holocaust by Timothy Snyder. It’s completely new to me but apparently Polish governments of the 1930s were enthusiastic about the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine to which Polish Jews could be removed. They even went as far as to provide military training in Poland for Jewish terrorists/freedom freedom fighters* (* delete as you see fit).
Yes, Polish governments were great allies of Zionists and even included Zionists, because of course Jews were represented in political parties in Poland. Inter-War Poland was overpopulated, especially the countryside (not enough arable land per each peasant family) and Jewish shtetls.

Both ethnic Poles and Polish Jews needed more "Lebensraum" - more so than Germans, who already had below-replacement fertility in the 1930s. In fact in 1930s Germany there was "Landflucht" and German countryside was underpopulated, they had shortages of agricultural labour.

Last edited:
May 2018
Poland
Anders' Army had many Polish Jewish soldiers and after these forces reached Palestine, most of Jews stayed there to fight for independent Israel.

That included Menachem Begin who was also one of Polish soldiers fighting under General Anders.

Dec 2015
USA
Joint declaration of prime ministers of Poland (Morawiecki) and Israel (Netanyahu):

https://www.premier.gov.pl/en/news/...ate-of-israel-and-the-republic-of-poland.html

Mate its like when a POTUS and King of Saudi get together for a joint meeting or joint statement talking about human rights and freedom.

The USA and Poland practice freedom, Israel does not. Israel and all the middle east save Turkey prevents interfaith marriage and is host to multiple issues effecting civil rights, and its the Governments of the middle east holding down the masses whom want American style freedom. Any person can rightfully say that bigotry is wrong, but if the messenger them self supports inequality then their will be opposition and rightfully so. If this was a Israeli majority forum, a whole bunch of Israeli liberals true to their religion would be in here criticizing Mr Netanyahu.

Polish people stand for freedom, being largely Catholic and hailing from the great Polish Catholics such as Jan Sobieski(streets named after him where I live) The Prime Minister of Poland was just doing the same as what US gov officials do with Israel and the GCC states, its an alliance not built on morals or educational achievements but rather based on money and other non moral related issues. The interesting thing is, more and more Jews and Muslims of the middle east through social media are effecting change at home, they are the bringers of the future liberal Middle east.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
I think you did not pass the Israel Test:

Well, Yeah, if a population with a higher average IQ moves into a territory whose existing population has a lower average IQ, obviously this territory is going to become more productive as a result of the larger number of high-IQ people who will now be living on this territory.

Similar History Discussions