Just Ancient Egypt

John B

Ad Honorem
Mar 2016
Canada
I apologize for that. Those were meant for a pm on another historical subject.Not promoting it as a cultural trend. I study the era and its beginning. Not live it.

Corvidius

Ad Honorem
Jul 2017
Crows nest
Tourist bus hit by terrorist bomb at Giza near the GEM, 14 casualties reported at this time. BREAKING: Explosion hits tourist bus near Giza's Grand Egyptian Museum; at least a dozen injured - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

Edit: 17 casualties, 10 Egyptian and 7 South African. Images from the scene suggest a roadside device behind a low wall was exploded as the bus went by. Seems that fortunately the wall took the brunt of the blast and right side of the bus was peppered by stone chippings that smashed all the windows. Not good for the injured, but maybe a lucky escape from worse.

Last edited:

John B

Ad Honorem
Mar 2016
Canada
Tourist bus hit by terrorist bomb at Giza near the GEM, 14 casualties reported at this time. BREAKING: Explosion hits tourist bus near Giza's Grand Egyptian Museum; at least a dozen injured - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

Edit: 17 casualties, 10 Egyptian and 7 South African. Images from the scene suggest a roadside device behind a low wall was exploded as the bus went by. Seems that fortunately the wall took the brunt of the blast and right side of the bus was peppered by stone chippings that smashed all the windows. Not good for the injured, but maybe a lucky escape from worse.
I expect the Egyptian Government will do some house cleaning in short order.