KENSINGTON STONE -- THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

davu

Ad Honorem
Jun 2010
Retired - This Mountain isn't on a Map
http://www.thenewporttower.com/

Documented research shows that the tower not only was made before the 16th Century AD, but was constructed on a site that is part of a worldwide network that documents the travels and land claims of civilizations dating back to the 5000 BC or earlier
A 7000 year old glyph located in Western Africa pointed out the location where the Newport Tower would eventually be built 6500 years later
quote from the above website -- enjoy enjoy enjoy

THIS WILL UNLEASH INCREDIBLE INTERNET AND PUBLISHED DISCUSSIONS

THE REAL GLOVES ARE OFF ----- GOT OUT YOUR SURVEYOR'S TOOLS --

ENJOY ---- THE IMPLICATIONS OF ALL THE AUTHORS, SCIENTISTS, ETC ETC MAY HAVE JUST COME TOGETHER -- TIME WILL TELL BUT -- WHEN 2+2=4 IT TAKES AWAY A WHOLE LOT OF DISCUSSION --

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT THIS IS JUST INCREDIBLE :p
THIS WAS NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOL

just my 1 penny thought here but remember the secrets the first templars found ??????

May 2009
Hull
Seems pretty interesting if a little, well, nuts. But then again on another thread I'm arguing that JFK was killed in a conspiracy so pots and kettles I guess.

Just one thing. On the link it says that Carbon dating puts it at being over 500 years old but I wiki'd it and it said that in 1992 it was carbon dated and came out as being later than that (1620's earliest). So I then googled Newport Tower Carbon Dating (am slowly getting used to predictive google) and found this.

http://www.neara.org/carter/carbondating.pdf

davu

Ad Honorem
Jun 2010
Retired - This Mountain isn't on a Map
:D
wiki'd it and it said that in 1992
not always a good idea to use this source -- every time i use it -- i get shot down -- my pride can't take it:D

May 2009
Hull
nah, in fairness wiki is the easiest way to get quick info everybody uses it, admitting use gets derision but who cares. Plus it is right 99.9% of the time and is updated pretty often, for broad outline it is top. I used to piss my lecturers off in first year by only having wiki plus 4 books in bibliography and footnotes, even if I didnt use it I would still claim I did, it was my way of sticking it to 'the man'.

May 2009
Hull
Well it was first year one can have a little fun when your 18, once I got into second year I started listening to Nickleback, wearing shirts and drinking in moderation. Apart from one time when someone slipped a tequila into my single moderately priced beer and I ended up loosening the knot on my tie in company, crazy days aye.

Ri Fhionngaill

Ad Honorem
Apr 2010
Loch na Seilg, Alba
As someone who believes that the Irish colonised North America in thw 500s and 600s, I'd ask you to drop this sort of theory as soon as possible. It makes the credible theories look like a load of horses**t.

Nov 2010
Scotland, UK
Words always fail me when I read sites like that. The author started off well - interesting plausable stuff, tower possibly built before colonists arrive would be an interesting discovery.

Then we go and draw straight lines at semi-random bearings from places and declare one (just one in each case) of the places the line passes through as significant.

Two things make me very suspicious of these lines.

1. distance along the bearing was apparently not important enough for the ancients to bother recording

2. all the bearings are whole numbers - no 76.4 or 117.593 here despite the huge distances often involved. seems suspicious to me

Recieved wisdom has been overturned many times, but I am not seeing anything that I find very compelling here
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
I'm afraid I turned off as soon as I heard that Stonehenge had been brought into the story; though at least no aliens seem to have been involved.