Koreans from Lake Baikal - proof?

Status
Closed
Aug 2019
U.S.A.
I took 23&me a few months ago and got mtDNA B4d1, which is a rare haplogroup. I am basically 100% Korean besides the Japanese DNA I got which I strongly believe to be due to genetic similarities not actually Japanese DNA. Anyways, I did some research on that haplogroup and found a website Complete Mitochondrial DNA Analysis of Eastern Eurasian Haplogroups Rarely Found in Populations of Northern Asia and Eastern Europe. It says that
Barghut sample (Bt_67) bears B4d1 diagnostic mutation at np 15038
The Barghut, or the Barga Mongols were tribes near the Lake Baikal and in the Baikal Region according to Barga Mongols - Wikipedia

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I took 23&me a few months ago and got mtDNA B4d1, which is a rare haplogroup. I am basically 100% Korean besides the Japanese DNA I got which I strongly believe to be due to genetic similarities not actually Japanese DNA. Anyways, I did some research on that haplogroup and found a website Complete Mitochondrial DNA Analysis of Eastern Eurasian Haplogroups Rarely Found in Populations of Northern Asia and Eastern Europe. It says that The Barghut, or the Barga Mongols were tribes near the Lake Baikal and in the Baikal Region according to Barga Mongols - Wikipedia

The discussion of genetics on Historum is NOT permitted.

THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Closed