Kremlin's shift from wars to international terrorism

Status
Closed
Jul 2016
riverside
In his memoirs, KGB General Sakharovskiy wrote, "In the modern world, where nuclear weapon made it impossible to conduct wars, terrorism mush become our main weapon."

At the time, Western Europe and Middle East remained geographic areas of interest for Russia (still the same today). The Six-day war in the Middle East

Well organized, disguised, and state-supported terrorism was born in the Lubyanka KGB offices immediately after the Six Day War in 1967.

As a General of the Intelligence, I witnessed the birth of this child ... Israeli victory disgraced regimes in Syria and Egypt, the countries with awkwardly bloated governments which were ran by the "advisers" of Soviet intelligence; ... the Kremlin decided to arm hostile to Israel Palestinians, to engage in their terrorist war against the Jewish state (memoirs of the KGB General Sakharovskiy).

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://gulag.ipvnews.org/article20070324.php&prev=search

I would like to learn your opinion on Russia's historic shift from traditional wars to terrorist operations and destabilization of Europe and Middle East.

Maribat

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
As a General of the Intelligence, I witnessed the birth of this child ... Israeli victory disgraced regimes in Syria and Egypt, the countries with awkwardly bloated governments which were ran by the "advisers" of Soviet intelligence; ... the Kremlin decided to arm hostile to Israel Palestinians, to engage in their terrorist war against the Jewish state (memoirs of the KGB General Sakharovskiy).
Can you give a link to those memoirs? I'd like to read them.

Jul 2016
riverside
Can you give a link to those memoirs? I'd like to read them.
This is one part of his memoirs I'd recommend to copy and paste in google translate:

Mod edit: Non English text removed.

If you post non-English text here, it is *your* responsibility to provide a translation, it is not the reader's responsibility to put it into Google Translate.

Jul 2016
riverside
So it's not "memoirs of the KGB General Sakharovskiy" as you write?
I quoted General-Lieutenant Ion Pacepa - the highest-ranking intel officer of Warsaw Treaty, who escaped to the West. The quoted paragraphs are from his book Red Horizonz, published in 27 countries.

Maribat

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
I quoted General-Lieutenant Ion Pacepa - the highest-ranking intel officer of Warsaw Treaty, who escaped to the West. The quoted paragraphs are from his book Red Horizonz, published in 27 countries.

It's a history forum. Here you say "memoirs of the KGB General Sakharovskiy" - you give a link to those memoirs. Otherwise who would take seriously what you post? If Red Horizonz quotes from the nonexisting memoirs what can we say about Red Horizonz?

Maribat

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012

So do these memoirs exist or not?

Jul 2016
Bulgaria
More silly anti-Russian bull crap. They're not trying to destabilize anyone. The KGB days are long gone, and so is the CCCP. Even if this memoir exists, it doesn't mean anything. It's probably just a corrupted person who got upset about something and decided to discredit his former government by making up lies, just like Litvinienko and Khodorkovsy etc.

Dir

Nov 2015
Kyiv
More silly anti-Russian bull crap. They're not trying to destabilize anyone. The KGB days are long gone, and so is the CCCP. Even if this memoir exists, it doesn't mean anything. It's probably just a corrupted person who got upset about something and decided to discredit his former government by making up lies, just like Litvinienko and Khodorkovsy etc.
Litvinenko drank stale coffee in London and here's the result. And there is no KGB at the moment - you're quite right. Suffice it to look what the FSB writes about its own history to understand it. This is the official website of the FSB.

??????? ???????? :: ??????????? ?????? ????????????

- As we can see, the FSB in the official chronology is the latter name of the structure. And KGB is its earlier name. As the Cheka, GPU, OGPU, NKVD, NKGB, MGB, MVD, AFB, MB, FGC.

The organization changed its names many times. And the KGB is not its present name

And here is the full list of its leaders. One of them was Putin - together with Ezhov and others.

Last edited:
Status
Closed