LGBT lessons in schools

Jul 2019
Ukraine
Nowadays the world is hypersexualized and nowhere to find the answer for our questions, what is right and what is wrong. And nowhere to hide from the truth todays society. So, come on, guys. Let's be honest with ourselves and our children. Our children already know everything that you are going to tell them about sex and somebody's personal preferences. Education is everywhere, you can't just stand and tell everybody shut up, because children must be children. They should know what is going on in the world in age that they are now in order not to make some predjustice in the future. They must know that in the world exist many different people and this is good, not bad. Is they don't get such education, they begin to look for it somewhere else. And believe me, such experience will be not good for everybody. Just think and make conclusions.

Reactions: redskevin

aggienation

Ad Honorem
Jul 2016
USA
How can you ask an 8 year old what sex they want to be?
Easy. First you ask them what dinosaur they want to be. When they answer with "T-Rex" or "Triceratops," you record it on your cell phone and post video on Facebook for laughs.

Then, you ask them which sex they identify with, and which sex they are attracted to. After the eight year old answers, you take it at full face value and begin transitioning treatments done with help of doctors fully endorsed by modern medical standards of ethics.

If this sounds strange, you're a racist.

Reactions: Abraham95 and Maki

Shtajerc

Ad Honorem
Jul 2014
Lower Styria, Slovenia
Easy. First you ask them what dinosaur they want to be. When they answer with "T-Rex" or "Triceratops," you record it on your cell phone and post video on Facebook for laughs.

Then, you ask them which sex they identify with, and which sex they are attracted to. After the eight year old answers, you take it at full face value and begin transitioning treatments done with help of doctors fully endorsed by modern medical standards of ethics.

If this sounds strange, you're a racist.
Isn't this already law in Canada?

aggienation

Ad Honorem
Jul 2016
USA
Isn't this already law in Canada?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think in Canada its considered a human rights crime to call someone by a gender they disagree with. So if I classify as Xe, and you call me He, then you are charged. AFAIK, it comes with fines, and if you don't pay the fines, then possible imprisonment.

Shtajerc

Ad Honorem
Jul 2014
Lower Styria, Slovenia
I'm not 100% sure, but I think in Canada its considered a human rights crime to call someone by a gender they disagree with. So if I classify as Xe, and you call me He, then you are charged. AFAIK, it comes with fines, and if you don't pay the fines, then possible imprisonment.
I've heard about the State taking your kids away if you refuse to make their transition possible, but I'm not sure if it was only a proposal or if they actually went through with it.

Maki

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Republika Srpska
I've heard about the State taking your kids away if you refuse to make their transition possible, but I'm not sure if it was only a proposal or if they actually went through with it.
This can't be real. It's real...isn't it?