Made in India instead of made in China

rvsakhadeo

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
India
So, you do admit that there are products of required quality available from India ? You simply do not like some Indian exporters with whom you had dealings. We Indians, too, feel that Australians are too haughty and racists and we love it when we thrash them in Cricket matches esp.on Australian grounds.

rvsakhadeo

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
India
It has nothing to do with bureaucracy. It is the inability to get an honest answer from the operators. The way they communicate makes me feel like a mark in a confidence scam instead of a customer. Once they get your money they have no interest in dealing with problems. There are some honest operators but they are the exception, not the norm.
Honesty in business is a rare commodity nowadays and that applies to the whole world, not only to India, just as tampering the new cricket ball to make it lose its shine , which is against the rules, is not exclusively an Australian practice.

Last edited:

rvsakhadeo

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
India
Made in India instead of made in China

China has become the West's factory allowing mass production of countless products allowing China to rise as a superpower.
But is it India? India is the only other nation to have the population needed to rival China for "Made in ______" but India has not risen as a great power as China did.
So I ask how can India become as powerful and advanced as China?
(Most will say that India could only become a great power if it avoided sharing India, but my question is)

How can India at its present borders become an advanced and powerful nation during the 20th century?
In manufactured products, India has no equivalent to the Swiss made watches, as yet, true. But has Switzerland the equivalent of the Indian made software products routinely exported by Indian companies like Infosys or TCS or WIPRO ?

Last edited:

Dan Howard

Ad Honorem
Aug 2014
Australia
Honesty in business is a rare commodity nowadays and that applies to the whole world, not only to India, just as tampering the new cricket ball to make it lose its shine , which is against the rules, is not exclusively an Australian practice.
I've done business with many Asian countries. India has proven the most difficult and troublesome. Doing business with the Chinese is far preferable.