Maps?

Chlodio

Ad Honorem
Aug 2016
Dispargum
Right now I'm planning to draw the 1914 political boundaries with Latvia and Estonia added to the German Empire. Poland and Finland will be drawn correct as of 1925. If I draw as far south as Galicia it will still be part of Austria-Hungary.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
I need you to define what those 2020 ethnic boundaries are.
Here's a linguistic map of the German Empire in 1900:

You can simplify the colors if you want (for instance, by labeling Kashubians and Masurians as Poles and also by not having separate shades for different percentages of the same ethnic group).

I don't think that the linguistic composition of the German Empire would have changed much by 2020.

As for Latvia and Estonia, I would think that the Riga and Tallinn (Reval) metropolitan areas would have a large German component on them in 2020--as would Courland as a result of a lot of non-Germans being evacuated from there back in 1915 (I strongly doubt that Germany would have allowed these people to return to Courland after the end of WWI) and being replaced by land-hungry incoming German settlers. The rest of Latvia and Estonia are probably unlikely to have a large German presence, though--except perhaps for Liepaja (Libau) and Ventspils (Windau). Liepaja and Ventspils currently have a lot of Russians who moved there after WWII and thus it's very possible that they would have a lot of Germans in the event of a German WWI victory.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Right now I'm planning to draw the 1914 political boundaries with Latvia and Estonia added to the German Empire. Poland and Finland will be drawn correct as of 1925. If I draw as far south as Galicia it will still be part of Austria-Hungary.
That's fine for Finland, but Poland's eastern border should be drawn at the Curzon Line (in other words, in the same place as Poland's post-1945 eastern border is in real life).

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
How's this? I gave you a population increase of ethnic Germans in Western Courland.
View attachment 15365
That's not too shabby, actually! Lithuania would be way too large and have a Belarusian demographic threat in such a scenario and there would also be a lot of Poles on the coastline right north of Danzig, but other than that, it's pretty good! :)

Nice job, Chlodio! :D

Similar History Discussions