Mass murder of Ukrainian underage girls in Russian labor camps

Status
Closed
Jul 2016
riverside
Kremlin used political prisoners, enemies of the people, and their family members as slave laborers in the GULAG.
Russian government needed gold.

Cattle trains with non-Russian civilians were sent to the gold mines in northern Russia .

There, young prisoner girls were raped by the guards.

Only 5% of the laborers survived extremely harsh living and working conditions.

Year 1949. An order comes from Moscow to clear barracks for a new shipment of prisoners.

The order states that underage (under 16 years) Ukrainian girls must be killed "so they will not give birth to new Banderovci." The last word is referencing a Western-Ukrainian leader Stepan Bandera who was pursuing Ukrainian independence.

This video tells the story of one labor camp.
Three thousand Ukrainian girls, the oldest was 14 years old, were sent to a swamp, where all of them were drowned or shot.

Як в СРСР катували і вбивали українських дівчат. <-- VIDEO
This video is in Ukrainian language. If the link is not working for you - please write a comment, and I will add other links to the same video.

For centuries, Ukraine was a Russian colony; I would like to learn about other acts of Russian genocide against Ukrainian people.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
This thread is clearly meant to be provocative, and I'm running out of patience with your anti-Russian agenda.

Tread very, very carefully.

THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions