Merry Christmas

Oct 2015
Matosinhos Portugal
hello to all first ask my apologies history forum administration, know perfectly well that is not the proper place to leave my message because I do not know which is the right place deicho here my sincere apologies, I will dministration to mess this post on thank right place. I wish the whole community forum a Christmas story good saint in the company of their families. A big hug to my todos.LatinoEuropa of Portugal.

I apologize for bad translation from Portuguese to English translation is done through google and I know some errors in translation once again my apologies, I can not speak or write English.

Merry Christmas

Bart Dale

Ad Honorem
Dec 2009
hello to all first ask my apologies history forum administration, know perfectly well that is not the proper place to leave my message because I do not know which is the right place deicho here my sincere apologies, I will dministration to mess this post on thank right place. I wish the whole community forum a Christmas story good saint in the company of their families. A big hug to my todos.LatinoEuropa of Portugal.

I apologize for bad translation from Portuguese to English translation is done through google and I know some errors in translation once again my apologies, I can not speak or write English.

Merry Christmas
Your English is far better than my Portuguese,since my Portugeuse is non existent, so us mono-lingual speakers have no right to complain.

Anyways, thankyou for your Christmas greeting. It is rather fitting that Christmas comes just after the winter solistice, so the days are getting longer again. Tne coldest days are yet to come, yet ironically with the lengthening days, thinngs have arleady started to turn around, even though it is not obvious. Christmas is all about hope, about expectation, of presents, and of the hope of better days ahead, of the end of this year and the coming of the new year.

Similiar History Discussions History Forum Date
Current Events
Religious History
Religious History
New Users

Similar History Discussions